Re: [Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

by zenn_nme

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Great sentiment here. I couldn't agree more but I'm afraid it's all moot. No one here cares. A cheaters money is just as good as anyone's so why the hell would they care about doing anything about cheating? We are beating a dead horse. Keep on doing it but it's all for naught and always has been.

Message 41 of 326 (1,798 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xiaogete this is english speaking forum: can you translate?
Message 42 of 326 (1,786 Views)

Hacking in BFV

★★★ Newbie

Is EA going to do something about the brazen hacking going on in  BFV? 1/5 games have hackers in them, recently seeing players with the the clan tag (HACK) who are clearly hacking with K/D ratios of 100:1. I've frankly lost all confidence in EA after this game.

Message 43 of 326 (1,365 Views)

Re: Hacking in BFV

★ Novice

The only reason I can conceive of that there isn't anti-cheat implemented in this game is bureaucracy. I can't imagine anti-cheat as some novel technology or some huge frontier of innovation. DICE, I will write that code for free. 

My last session was 2 matches long, because both matches had cheaters in it. And every session I start, I come across at least one cheater. This really breaks the game for me! Not that anyone seems to care. 

Message 44 of 326 (1,342 Views)

Re: Hacking in BFV

★★★★★ Novice

Nobody cares. They just want our money...

Message 45 of 326 (1,301 Views)

Re: Bring back 1942

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

OMG, do you know how many reports made by me? Hundreds of them, but those guys are still playing normally. Question is, Does report help us to prevent cheating? NOOOOO. EA says that we can report + screen photo *_* ( really? do they have the option?). I and many players have paid for the game, and nothing we can do now. So, EA/DICE, you guys won't expect any penny from me again!

P/S: Hi EA! Have you ever heard the song "Money Money Money"!! that's pretty nice song!

Message 46 of 326 (1,615 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic And what can i do if the scoreboard its not loaded after Firestorm? its the third run with this Cheater his name UndaScope...... So * unplayable not thats why i payed for.... gimmme back my money.
Message 47 of 326 (1,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Last night has been an atrocious one on PC again; every European Conquest server has atleast 2 or more blatant cheaters on it, not even trying to hide it.
Getting so fed up with this BS! Reporting doesn't do anything, it's just a placebo to ease your mind of thought they'll look into it...

Remember the times where players who cheated were embarrassed of themselves for having no honor. Time to digital tar & feather again!

Message 48 of 326 (1,543 Views)

★★★ Novice

BF5 Asian servers are infested with cheaters. You can't join a game without a cheater inside. And if you're really unlucky there can be several of these losers inside the game. I tried reporting each of them but it seems all those reports fall into deaf ears, you can still encounter the same cheaters after several days and weeks and they are still cheating their way in game. I bought this game to enjoy myself and expecting a fair play from players but these non-punitive action against these blatant cheaters is really pissing me off. I really want to enjoy this game but it turns out only the ones with paid cheats are enjoying the game at the expense of the other players. Makes me wonder is there really an anti-cheat feature implemented in this game?

Message 49 of 326 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Correct me if im wrong because this is the first time ive used the forums but have you even responded to a single person within this topic or is this just a waste of my time...

IMO i think there NEEDS to be a player voting system like vote kick / ban if you have seen someone hack on bfv yourself you would understand how many people are frustrated by this and you know the majority of the players in the game would make the right choice and not abuse the vote kick system how you could implement that is up to you i guess however there is no player power whatsoever! i mean people pay subscriptions to origin or buy the game to play and they are forced to just sit there and watch their time be wasted by hacker after hacker im not sure what you think we are to do.. waste time using your reporting system in the hopes that the player gets banned? well what do we do after we report leave the game? sit there and hope the hacker leaves first? there needs to be some sort of system that detects cheaters the majority of the cheaters i have come across are so obvious they dont even attempt to hide it racking up a whopping 70+ headshots in a few minutes with a machine gun spam im sure it cant be that hard to detect someone whos racking up those sort of stats.. another idea i have is community admins similar to how custom server owners can appoint admin powers to players on their servers i see theres alot of helpful people on the forums with good history and input who are actively trying to help out why cant you trial these players as admins? with very basic powers like kick / temp ban and then each player that is banned/kicked you can review later on hopefully this could help with managing the many thousssaaanddsss of reports you would recieve and hopefully provide a short term solution to the hacking issue. For me personally the biggest problem is where i find myself after having a game ruined by a hacker do i player another server? do i play another game? and then next time i look at my desktop do i play BFV again or do i play something else.. where we the players are left after reporting leaves us in limbo but leaves the hacker enjoying his sabotage this needs to be reversed.

Message 50 of 326 (1,483 Views)