Mega thread - Invalid EA Account

by EJM201906

Original Post

Re: This account is invalid on Ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

Tried that too My account is linked to a PS i had like 10 years ago. I dont even have the option to ad my xbox account. very frustrated.

Message 121 of 125 (865 Views)

Re: Mega thread - Invalid EA Account

★★ Novice

There is hope!!! I have had no access to my Battlefield V account since January. I have no access to the email account linked to my EA account so resetting the password does nothing. I have placed close to 50 help tickets and probably the same amount of calls since they opened the phone lines back up. Every couple weeks or so I'll go through the motions on trying to get my account back. This time when I used the call back option I got a nice clear speaking person from England who was so helpful. He actually had the same issue with one of his games with a different company and lost it all. So believe it or not after almost 9 months of trying I got my account back!!! There is hope!!! Try the call back option. Make sure you are able to give them information related to your account like credit card info related to purchases, etc... You don't necessarily need to know the dates purchased. Last 4 digits of your credit card, address info, etc... Don't give up. If any of you have specific questions that I can be of help with feel free to reach out to me. Good luck everyone!!!

Message 122 of 125 (826 Views)

Re: Can't connect to xbox live account

★★★ Newbie
@OttoVP ahh... no they wont... Worthless
Message 123 of 125 (818 Views)

Re: This account is invalid on Ps4

★★★ Newbie
@BLADE1914x1 Same problem. EA is striking my last nerve... Ask for help and the answer I get is reset your password... Yeah did that nothing... SCREW you EA
Message 124 of 125 (817 Views)

Re: Mega thread - Invalid EA Account

★★★★ Novice

I started this madness last year in June and have since given up. Are you able to access your account now? 

Message 125 of 125 (628 Views)