Account ineligible

by ginganinjer069

Original Post

Re: Invalid EA Account

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry I click change password and it said it'll send me through email to change it but i never gotten an email
Message 101 of 125 (952 Views)

This account is invalid

I am getting this account is invalid when trying to play any ea game. I have reset the password about ten times and have waited weeks and still getting the same error.

Message 102 of 125 (782 Views)

Re: This account is invalid

Community Manager

@2fb7620bdfdaf63986c6f220cb63c17c 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 103 of 125 (741 Views)

Re: Invalid EA Account

★★★ Newbie

What would be the next step if you have already reset password and waited ? 

Message 104 of 125 (756 Views)
Highlighted

Account ineligible

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having a problem with linking my ea account to my own account when ever I attempt to link them it says my account ins ineligible can someone please help me?

Message 105 of 125 (829 Views)

My PSN is ineligable after roughly 5 years of playing Battlefield titles on it.

★★★ Newbie

After trying to log on to Battlefield to play with the boys, I got a notification that my account is invalid, and I need to get help for it.  I tried logging in VIA. the EA website after redoing my password for PSN, and It still says my account is invalid.  I have no idea what to do, and from what I've read the problem is on y'alls end, so if Someone could help me I'd appreciate it very much.  I have my login information for PSN if it's needed.  Anyone know why this happens?  I'm very disappointed because it was my first night off in months due to school and summer working.

Message 106 of 125 (810 Views)

Re: My PSN is ineligable after roughly 5 years of playing Battlefield titles on

Champion (Retired)
@BDTroutman You would need to contact an EA adviser for this, they can look into your account and see what's going on:
https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc

Also this might help you in regards to linked acounts:
https://help.ea.com/uk/help/account/linking-your-ea-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/?franchise...
Message 107 of 125 (776 Views)

Re: Having problems with an invalid account? PS4

★★ Novice

I can not play any EA games online on Ps4 or my Ps4 pro. My Xbox works, my tablet works. I have no clue why it doesn't work and can't contact anyone at EA. Never had this problem before, played for years and recently bought a new EA game that i'm unable play online. Tried everything on ea help, nothing. I'm disgusted with EA. I pay to play on console and this is unacceptable. I'm going to cancel my EA preorders. 

Message 108 of 125 (760 Views)

Re: Ivalid ea accoint and then account ineligible

★★ Novice
@charjamex Same here
Message 109 of 125 (763 Views)

Invalid Account

★ Novice

When ever I try to play online on Battlefield V I get a "invalid account” message 

Message 110 of 125 (746 Views)