Matchmaking

by GetDomedLilKiddo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Matchmaking

★ Novice

Hey EA, I got an idea. How about putting matchmaking in the game Battlefield V or is it normal that i play with 31 people who are under lvl 100 and my oppenents are lvl 250+? 

Message 1 of 4 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Matchmaking

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @GetDomedLilKiddo 

I moved your post from the German Origin board to the English BFV board.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (477 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Matchmaking

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @GetDomedLilKiddo 

I moved your post from the German Origin board to the English BFV board.

Message 2 of 4 (478 Views)

Re: Matchmaking

★★ Pro
@GetDomedLilKiddo There have been attempts for a better server balance in the past, but the development has been abandoned for like half a year now. Most likely there will not be any change made. Futhermore, looking at the playerlevel for balancing purposes is not going to work, as the level is just representing the time played. There have been rumors for some sort of a matchmaking system for the next BF title, maybe the balance will be better in that game.
Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

Re: Matchmaking

★★★★★ Expert

Auto Balance will never work 100%, it's up to the player to balance the rounds. EA / DICE don't play, we play, it doesn't help if beginners change teams, it's up to the top players to balance the rounds. Unfortunately, top players are often only happy when 32 top players against 32 beginners (best still with clan stack) play. As long as too many players do not want fair rounds, but prefer to have defenseless opponents, no auto balance system will solve the problem.

Message 4 of 4 (424 Views)