Mastery Assignment for my gun is not available

by AddyWentHome

Original Post

Re: Gehehr 1-5 mastery assignment IV not unlocking

★★★★★ Apprentice

My assault mastery assignment didn’t unlock along with  the Gewehr 1-5, I had to come on here and do a life chat with an ea guy and they unlocked the assignment and gun, I’ve then gone on to complete it, just the Gewehr 1-5 mastery’s now that won’t work properly, I’m in Xbox 

Message 10 of 111 (3,428 Views)

Gewehr 1-5 Mastery Assignment Missing

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Domination
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/11/2018
Summarize your bug I have half the mastery pieces of the Gewehr 1-5 and there is no available master assignment to collect the rest.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im pretty confident that i found exactly how this bug happened and where the problem is. So i was in multiplayer killing people ( as everyone does ) and i completed the mastery assignment i had for my Gewehr 1-5. Then a disconnection from the server happened cause my ISP sucks... Anyways... The game returns me to the main menu where i notice that there is no new shipment from my successful assignment. Then, when i entered the Assignment menu, i noticed a weird ui glitch. There where the icon, the title and the reward section of my successful mission, but the details for my assignment were missing and instead there was only a "Assignment Completed" or "Mission Completed" ( not really sure i don't exactly remember ). All my assignment slots were full and i wanted to add a new assignment, so i tried clicking the completed assignment and when i clicked it it just showed me the details of the mission, exactly as any other assignment would behave in that menu. I wanted to add a new assignment and i didn't really check if i got my reward from that "completed" one so the next thing i did to force a new assignment to be active was to go to the "Play" menu and the active assignments on the right side of the screen were 3, so i added a new one and the ui glitch problem was "fixed" until i noticed that i was missing my gold plated item and there were no new master assignments for that specific weapon. Now i'm stuck with half gold plated Gewehr 1-5 which is a real bummer since this is my favorite weapon of the assault class. Hope that's detailed enough for the dev team to patch it somehow. Standard smile
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no available master assignment to continue where i left of with the previous mastery assignment.
What should be happening instead? Obviously getting the next mastery assignment for my weapon.

Pretty much explained everything above. Excuse my English Standard smile

Message 11 of 111 (4,986 Views)

Re: Gewehr 1-5 Mastery Assignment Missing

★★ Novice

I also cannot access mastery assignments for Gewehr, confirmed this is a bug?

Message 12 of 111 (3,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also stuck with a half mint gun. This same problem happened on both my mastery and my proficiency assignments. I'm gonna be utterly pissed if i can't get my gold or mint skins. And I feel bc I have bad internet connection  also. 

Message 13 of 111 (3,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I think that they have not unlocked the mastery for that weapon. 

[Removed off topic comment - CM]

Message 14 of 111 (3,798 Views)

Re: Gewehr 1-5 mastery assignment

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on Xbox one, completing Gewehr Mastery III re-unlocked Gewehr Proficiency IV which closes the loop on being able to complete the mastery challenges.

Message 15 of 111 (3,382 Views)

★★★★ Novice
same for me, completed 3 of the gold assigments for the Gewehr 1-5 and now there are no more Gewehr 1-5 mastery missions.. pretty annoying considering how much I enjoy playing that gun
Message 16 of 111 (3,736 Views)

★★ Guide

@LittleBackie wrote:

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Domination
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/11/2018
Summarize your bug I have half the mastery pieces of the Gewehr 1-5 and there is no available master assignment to collect the rest.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im pretty confident that i found exactly how this bug happened and where the problem is. So i was in multiplayer killing people ( as everyone does ) and i completed the mastery assignment i had for my Gewehr 1-5. Then a disconnection from the server happened cause my ISP sucks... Anyways... The game returns me to the main menu where i notice that there is no new shipment from my successful assignment. Then, when i entered the Assignment menu, i noticed a weird ui glitch. There where the icon, the title and the reward section of my successful mission, but the details for my assignment were missing and instead there was only a "Assignment Completed" or "Mission Completed" ( not really sure i don't exactly remember ). All my assignment slots were full and i wanted to add a new assignment, so i tried clicking the completed assignment and when i clicked it it just showed me the details of the mission, exactly as any other assignment would behave in that menu. I wanted to add a new assignment and i didn't really check if i got my reward from that "completed" one so the next thing i did to force a new assignment to be active was to go to the "Play" menu and the active assignments on the right side of the screen were 3, so i added a new one and the ui glitch problem was "fixed" until i noticed that i was missing my gold plated item and there were no new master assignments for that specific weapon. Now i'm stuck with half gold plated Gewehr 1-5 which is a real bummer since this is my favorite weapon of the assault class. Hope that's detailed enough for the dev team to patch it somehow. Standard smile
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no available master assignment to continue where i left of with the previous mastery assignment.
What should be happening instead? Obviously getting the next mastery assignment for my weapon.

Pretty much explained everything above. Excuse my English Standard smile

Hello @LittleBackie

This kind of bugs happens alot. If you unlock a item in a match and you leave the item wilm get bugged. It seems like the weapons you inlocked disappeared . The only way to get it back is to play a few matches. Then you get it back. So i think the same thing happened to your assigment . 

So you can try and play for a bit and see if it works. Please let me know if it worked.

greatings mikekiller-46 Standard smile

please grant xp if this helped you or accept solution if i fixed your problem Standard smile 

Message 17 of 111 (3,719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont think its working like that. The few last assignments are missing - there are just no more Gewehr 1-5 mastery assignments. The gun is max level, assault class is max level, there is nothing to unlock anymore with the gun but the assignments are not there. So we are stuck with a few golden pieces but the rest is not unlockable - I have this since more than a week now, even a 70 kills game just now didnt change anything..

Quite annoying considering how much I/we love this gun...

Message 18 of 111 (3,705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello @mikekiller-46

exactly as CarnlvoRe said, there are no more unlocks for the weapon to give me back the assignment, ive hit level cap with everything, overall rank, class rank and weapon rank, i played * load of games with that weapon, still no new mastery assignment.

Message 19 of 111 (3,659 Views)