Re: LS/26 LMG not receiving any rewards at Rank 10

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Highlighted

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

If you are missing a mastery assignment for any gun please get in contact with EA support they should be able to help you out. 

Let me know how it went with EA support. 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 101 of 111 (6,489 Views)

Re: Gewehr M95/30 Proficiency V Not Being Completed

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing this issue also. I'm up to Ribeyrolles 1918 Proficiency 4 but no Mastery assignments have appeared. Any fix?

Message 102 of 111 (881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_Atic 

I would love to contact EA support, but the only option the site you linked gives me is to ask in the answer hq community forums. xD

Looks like the support is just as bugged as the game is.

The ingame option to contact EA doesn´t work either...

Message 103 of 111 (872 Views)

EA DICE Team

What options did you take, I just tried it my self and I get email or chat options and you should get phone also. @N4v1s ? 

/Atic 

Message 104 of 111 (865 Views)

★★ Pro

I tried again and actually got in a chat with someone. It looked fine at first as the guys said, that he did just reset my account and everything should be fine now.  As I checked ingame I really had some new assignments popping up... I can now do all the class mastery assignements again, which is great, but the weapons assignments I was asking for are still missing. Trying to explain that to the guy, he hang up on me and now Im sitting here...

Message 105 of 111 (862 Views)

Re: Gewehr M95/30 Proficiency V Not Being Completed

★★ Novice

Missing mastery assignments for all my weapons that I have reached level 10 with since april 30 patch...

Message 106 of 111 (853 Views)

Re: M1922 MG Mastery bug

@JamesMB2002 moved to the relevant section. Hopefully the bug will be solved in a future patch. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 107 of 111 (852 Views)

Re: M1922 MG Mastery bug

★★★★ Novice

What is that?

Message 108 of 111 (843 Views)

★ Expert
EA live chat support is not helping me out at all. I'm still missing the M28 Con Tromboncino "Mastery I" assignment. I've contacted them 4 separate times now, as they keep closing my case as "resolved", when it isn't. They either tell me "Play more multiplayer" (seriously that was the answer). Or they have told me, they have granted it to me, and to "Reboot your device, and check again 15 minutes later.".

I'm going in circles with these people. Each time they ask me for the same information and seem confused. Then go away for several minutes to research the issue. Then come back and tell me either they can't help. Or they did fix it. And it's still not fixed.
Message 109 of 111 (814 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am missing a mastery assignment for the M1922 LMG

Message 110 of 111 (778 Views)