Lost Connection To Server

by ZombifyedNation

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Connection To Server

★★★★ Novice

So this has been going on for a while now, I tried following multiple steps and processes in order to get this to work, but no success and I play on PC.

The problem that I am having is that I would play for about 5-10 minutes and randomly everything would pause and I would get kicked to the main menu.

I get a message pop up saying......Server Disconnected: You Have Lost Connection To The Server. 

Now I have tried following the Battlefield Page about PC Troubleshooting and did basically everything on there.

I reset my modem and router for 10+ minutes to see if that would work. 

I whitelisted the game on my Anti-virus application and disabling it as well.

I ended all background applications 

I am currently at a standoff with the game and my computer. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,081 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Connection To Server

★★★ Novice

Hey Bud,

I was getting this found another post which suggested I kill the task "Killer network"

haven't been disconnected since

MSI Win10

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (909 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Oh and I also run Windows 10 x64

Message 2 of 14 (1,071 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ZombifyedNation,

Please try these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Also, I would recommend opening the suggested Ports for Battlefield V on your Router.

You can find them here:

https://portforward.com/battlefield-v/

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★★ Novice

The problem still exists. Any other games I play I don't lose connection at all. Just Battlefield 5. 

Message 4 of 14 (1,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Happens all the time. This problem was from every Beta state of the game and it is still here. Are f*** kidding me, DICE?!

Message 5 of 14 (1,011 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @ZombifyedNation,

Are you in wifi or cabled connection and have you tried to connect with a 4g device to see if that works out for you? Its to test to see if the issue is on the pc or internet.

/Atic

Message 6 of 14 (948 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't get full 4G phone data in my area, despite living in a well-populated neighborhood. The problem still pursues to exist, even after trying literally every solution, problem, idea, etc on the Battlefield 1/5 Internet help forum. I use ethernet (wired) all the time, I tried disconnecting my ethernet cord and using straight wifi itself and I still get the same issue. 

I load in for about 2-8 minutes per game and everything freezes (characters, planes, tanks) except for my actual player. That happens for about 5 seconds and then I get booted from the server. Everyday this has been going on and I am trying to enjoy the game, and I simply just can't with this issue. 

Message 7 of 14 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Bud,

I was getting this found another post which suggested I kill the task "Killer network"

MSI Win10

Message 8 of 14 (910 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey Bud,

MSI Win10
Message 9 of 14 (908 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have Killer Network! That may be the problem huh? Alienware 17 R4 gets booted with it 

Message 10 of 14 (858 Views)