Re: Lack of Firestorm Servers Australia BFV

by Man-Furr

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to get any type of game since i purchased the game

I reckon if you can't fix the problem and give Australia its own servers then you should refund our money.

Message 11 of 20 (1,434 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

It's been weeks since I could play Firestorm Australia.

Would this qualify for a refund?

Message 12 of 20 (1,428 Views)

Community Manager

@Man-Furr 

Are you able to get into a match now?

Afternoon folks -

Super quick update on a backend change that we've made for Firestorm today. This is all on the server side so you won't need to grab a patch or anything to see the changes.

🔧 The 60 second pre-round timer now activates when 32 players are connected, and have loaded into the lobby.

🔧 Said timer will now instantly skip to 10 seconds when 64 players have loaded in.

🔧 We've also reduced the number of players required to create a lobby in Firestorm. These will spawn without a timer until 32 players have connected.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 20 (1,412 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately I cannot join servers (16/05/19) even with new changes. I don't know if the latest changes would help as I assume alot of Australian players have abandoned trying to join and not from a lack of trying. 

In the past being unable to join servers was not from a lack of numbers but I fear that is the case now. The mode was enjoyable but not sure it can be revived in Aus.

Message 14 of 20 (1,393 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We can get into a match when it connects us I think to the Singapore / Asia server .. and the ping I get is like 120 which is fine and the player count goes up fast...Standard smile

But when it connected us to the Australian server in which I was getting about 25 ping, we only had low numbers of players as most of  Australia thinks firestorm is dead.  
People need to be made aware  that our region is working properly, could you possibly do something about this?  :eahigh_file:

It is good that we can finally connect and wait in the large room while waiting for enough people to join rather than searching for a game and timing out.

It would be great if we had the choice of connecting to the Asia or Australian Server.  

Just so you know many of my New Zealand buddies are still receiving 250+ pings when connecting to Australia/Asia servers which seems strange

Message 15 of 20 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice

Its a darn joke i dont under stand why it takes so long to find a match and then it says maych making cancelled  they could just add bots for now till they can find a long term solution but na the gotta add more usless stuff to the game.its a good game just need better developers

Message 16 of 20 (1,297 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@TRDB00STED I can usually get a game in the afternoon-evening now within 3-5 mins if its working.. feel free to add me in origin if you want to squad up (Fuzzi_Wuzzi_Bear)
Message 17 of 20 (1,263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is definitely NOT RESOLVED> Please fix the servers in Australia and New Zealand please. Conquest have multiple Australian Servers so why is there issues with Firestorm with player numbers or even being able to connect at all. Atleast half of those players on Aus/NZ servers for conquest would want to try Firestorm Including me i played a few games when it first released and have come back to it and cant seem to get a match now.....

Message 18 of 20 (1,185 Views)

★ Novice

And how about malaysia? I waited for too long and still doesn’t work.. this is so frustrating, EA.

Message 19 of 20 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Spoiler
This is my first time and last time I will every buy a dice or EA game you are thievs is there a way to get my money back do what this bad game bvv and live in South Africa your problem is not my problem so dont guve excuses. Put it on your sale and tell use you would not be able to play. 
Message 20 of 20 (1,060 Views)