Re: Lack of Available Servers?

by aphelion79

Original Post

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@aphelion79 

Try using this in the server browser filter:

1. Click to reset everything back to default.
  2. Select Player Slot Size and click NONE, 1-5, and 6-10.
  3. Click North America only.

You should see plenty of servers come up. When NONE isn't selected, it's not going to show all the full servers.

@aphelion79 

In the pictures you attached you have "Any" showing up under the search selections. You got 18 servers by using these steps above? (Just want to confirm!)

Right-click on the game in Origin and select "Repair." There are more than 18 servers for North America, so this is very strange what you're seeing. 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 14 (486 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep! Here's a screenshot showing the exact settings you recommended... I get a bit more by also clicking 6-10 and 10+ (26 servers vs 17) and this isn't just a number glitch, if I go back to the list of server names I can scroll down once and I'm at the end of the list.

Message 12 of 14 (453 Views)

Community Manager

I just jumped in on PC and there are 27 servers after I selected everything in player slots (except Spectator). This is also at 2:50pm CT. You'll usually see more players jump on later in the day after school/work and the weekend. There are indeed more showing in Europe for me as well compared to NA.

Filter.png

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 14 (1,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Awesome thanks... now I know it's not just me!  Its crazy we only have a couple dozen servers though! You can't play pretty much any game mode other than Conquest or Breakthrough... =/

Message 14 of 14 (438 Views)