Is Battlefield V worth buying in 2023? (PC)

by danisoff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is Battlefield V worth buying in 2023? (PC)

★★★ Guide

Hello,

What is the current state of Battlefield V multiplayer servers? What is the average player count? Is hacking a big issue? Any first hand information would be nice.

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 1 of 6 (5,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is Battlefield V worth buying in 2023? (PC)

★ Apprentice
@danisoff Currently, you'll always find a game. So, it's still quite the popular game. The average player count depends on your specific region, but i'm quite sure it wont matter too much. Hacking is definitely a serious issue and the community is quite annoyed, as EA hasn't acted on it accordingly. But for myself, i find that on average only 1 out of 10 available lobbies has a hacker/cheater in it at a time. So, there definitely is a workaround.
All in all, BFV is definitely worth buying in 2023, as you not only get to be emerged in one of the most scenic and atmospheric representations of the second World War and get to play a handfull of War Hero Stories in the story mode. But you'll also learn to love near every other aspect and feature of the game, as you progress in multiplayer.
Go for it!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,025 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
@danisoff Currently, you'll always find a game. So, it's still quite the popular game. The average player count depends on your specific region, but i'm quite sure it wont matter too much. Hacking is definitely a serious issue and the community is quite annoyed, as EA hasn't acted on it accordingly. But for myself, i find that on average only 1 out of 10 available lobbies has a hacker/cheater in it at a time. So, there definitely is a workaround.
All in all, BFV is definitely worth buying in 2023, as you not only get to be emerged in one of the most scenic and atmospheric representations of the second World War and get to play a handfull of War Hero Stories in the story mode. But you'll also learn to love near every other aspect and feature of the game, as you progress in multiplayer.
Go for it!
Message 2 of 6 (5,026 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for taking the time to reply @D0LPH0S. I was mostly worried because of the hackers, Its seems its not that bad.

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 3 of 6 (5,013 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't buy!

Message 4 of 6 (4,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do not buy, cheaters/hackers in every second game. And i mean hard ones, which teleporting and kill everyone, change team, and repeat it. Wish to refund.

Message 5 of 6 (4,625 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

Locking the thread here as these late bumps are discussing cheating.

Please refer to this thread for more information on that subject and the thread lock, thanks.

Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (4,592 Views)