Insane amount of hackers in both BF 5 and BF1

by Kagg

Original Post

Insane amount of hackers in both BF 5 and BF1

★★ Novice

The game is litteraly unplayable with all the cheaters. I'm not even joking when I say the EVERY game I played today had at least one.

Never in my 25 or so years of gameing have I've ever seen as many cheaters on one place. They even promote sites that sell these in the chat and you can see the same guy do this day after day. I mean some of them have maxed out their characters level as well and that takes weeks even with cheats. Why even bother reporting when NOTHING happens?

You really need to do something here. I seriously doubt I'd pay for another EA game if this is the new golden standard.

Message 1 of 5 (839 Views)

Re: Insane amount of hackers in both BF 5 and BF1

Hey @Kagg , I'd like to direct you to this post - https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/FULL-OF-CHEATERS/m-p/9528782#M16562

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (823 Views)

★★ Novice

Sure but litteraly nothing is being done. I can't play a single game in any of the Battlefield games becuase every and I do mean EVERY server has one. The games are 100% unplayable in this state. I logged in for the first time at about 6am on a sunday and been trying on  and off till aroun 14:00. 20 or so games and 100% of the games had at least one sometimes a few hackers. They even promote their sites in chat.

Saying you will do something is not the same as doing. 

Message 3 of 5 (809 Views)

★ Guide

That's why you don't see me there. It was either join them and cheat too or play something else.

I spend two days desperately going thru the process of 'reporting' cheats thru the complicated method while really not able to play games cause cheaters are constant -- whether aim bots or whatever.

Multiplayer gaming industry has to save itself and come up with a system where you get your soldier from their system and it checks code added or removed and reports it to the server and punishes people attempting to do that.

I haven't played for months but check once in awhile hoping the gaming industry has begun 'saving itself'?  Battlefield is so great in multiplayer and totally destroyed by cheating.... Unless you cheat too.

Message 4 of 5 (786 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there,

To iterate from my post here

Our work against cheating in Battlefield V will continue, too. The members of our anti-cheat team are working daily towards making the battlefield experience as free of foul play as possible. Discussing technical detail into our methods may unfortunately make cheating worse, but we want you to know that we’re constantly fighting the battle.

As a reminder, there are steps you can take to help us keep the fight fair. You can report suspected cheaters through the Origin overlay if you're playing on PC, or through your respective consoles if you're playing on Xbox One or PlayStation® 4. This walkthrough will show you how. Also, protect your EA Account so it won’t be compromised and used by cheaters. Here’s how it’s done.

With this update, we'd like to remind you to please report cheating through our official channels, instead of discussing or highlighting it via forums. This means going forward we'll close threads regarding cheating to ensure our dedicated teams can action the reports via the appropriate channels.

With that said I'm closing this topic. 

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (752 Views)