In game Characters as NFTs

by Crazzie1774

Original Post

In game Characters as NFTs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am not sure if this is possible for you guys to do, but I think it would be revolutionary and be one of the first ones to do this. Battle Field can offer new characters or new skins for weapons, then make those characters or weapon skins as a NFT. Meaning there could only be a certain ammount created, which creates a rare valuable character or weapon skin. I know that the company [Edit - Admin.] can help with the NFTs. Once this gains traction Battle Field then can create a drawing where people could pay to participate in getting these rare items. [Edit - Admin.] also has something called VRF which stands for Verified Random Fuction, this could pick random players thats participate in the drawing. I think this could be huge for EA, and the gaming world

Message 1 of 2 (629 Views)

Re: In game Characters as NFTs

★★★★★ Newbie

I believe this could be used for games like the show and fifa too. The initial game purchase is for the normal base opportunities to collect the players or nfts but entries into tournaments or games could cost you or grant you currency that could be used for more players but how does ea make money if they gave it all out in players. The answer is through transactions by taking a very slight piece of every single one. EA just let me scoop all your games forever and we’ll call it even.

Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)