Re: I'm missing my Bf5 airlift items please help

by HouhaiSharks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm missing my Bf5 airlift items please help

★ Novice

I pre-ordered the battlefield 5 deluxe edition and never recieved all of the airlift items such as the blockade runner headgear and torso as well as some camos for weapons. I have checked my shipments regularly hoping they would show up but they still have not. Does anyone know how to fix this or who I have to contact as I feel cheated spending extra money for non existent rewards.

Message 1 of 5 (577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@llGREENBEANSll,

I would recommend contacting EA Support via Live Chat to see if they can assist you with this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (544 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @llGREENBEANSll

Check for the Items in your Company as well, and make sure you have them.

Here is the list: https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/the-weekly-airlifts-in-battlefield-5-deluxe-...

I thought I was missing things as well, because they weren't going to my Shipments anymore, instead they've just been appearing in my Company.

So, double check there with the List that I've posted, and make sure you have the items.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice
I've checked and they still aren't there in shipments or my company thanks for trying anyway.
Message 3 of 5 (547 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@llGREENBEANSll,

I would recommend contacting EA Support via Live Chat to see if they can assist you with this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Newbie

I hope I can help you, you can go to EZ's official website to find online customer service to choose your game name, and the problems encountered, and then online customers will contact you and help you solve them.

Message 5 of 5 (540 Views)