Re: I'm constantly getting disconnected from the server while in matches. (PS4)

by AgentVali

Original Post

I'm constantly getting disconnected from the server while in matches. (PS4)

★ Novice

I'm getting disconnected EVERY. SINGLE. MATCH. I can't finish ONE match without getting the "You have been disconnected from the server" message. It's infuriating and it's genuinely affecting my enjoyment of the game. PLEASE FIX THE SERVER ISSUES!!!

Message 1 of 9 (42,673 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @CdStar98

Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

Have you tried any of these steps to see if the issue improves?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice

Yes. I've tried everything that I can do on my part. This is the only game that has connectivity issues for me. Every other online game works fine. When will the next patch be released. This problem started after the 1.08 update.

Message 3 of 9 (42,650 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CdStar98,

There was a recent Update yesterday, there hasn't been any word about when the next Update/Patch will be yet, unfortunately.

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, and I doubt that EA did not even test this update, just put it online, lets see what happens to their fuking rats playing BF5

Message 5 of 9 (42,633 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, xbox one though. Noticed it couple of days ago, let it slide but it has since happened 3 times. 'You have been disconnected from the ea servers' then asks you to go online (even though internet is still working when checking the laptop). No connection breaks in the router log, purely just ea server at fault.

Message 6 of 9 (42,608 Views)

★ Novice

If you have original PS4 then it only connect to the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band on your router. If you receive an error on your PS4 that the signal is too weak then just reset or reboot your router.I know this sound weird but trust me it helps maximum of times otherwise turn off other devices on the network. If your PS4 is far from the router then try to move your system as closer to the router as you can.

Some time it might be an issue with DNS server setting. Find the setting button on your PS4 menu.In that search for network and in that select set yp internet connection. After that select custom from there. Select the WiFi network from your router.

Once you connected to the network select do not specify option. Select the DNS setting on manual. Setup primary DNS on 8.8.8.8 and secondary DNS on 8.8.4.4

Source:- Fix PS4 keeps disconnecting

If you are not getting all these steps then use Ethernet cable to connect your PS4 and Router. problem solved.

Message 7 of 9 (37,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue some days more than others but this is only a problem when I play Battlefield. I have the best Internet you can buy I’m using a ian cable and my router is right next to my ps5. I’ve never been disconnected from any game unless their servers were down ect. This is not a common problem but with battlefield it is. I know this is a problem with their servers I just wish there was a solution

Message 8 of 9 (5,638 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield V, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (5,467 Views)