Re: I have question on the report systems.

by M1070

Original Post

I have question on the report systems.

★★★★★ Novice

In the posting “Our Anti-Cheat Approach in Battlefield V”, under how do I report suspected cheaters. Why does the link take me to the main web page EA Answers HQ only?

I saw a posting called “Where is the hackers?”. There a AHQ Community Team supplied a link called how to report. I click on it and it took me to EA Help web page. Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment article comes up. There is a section battlefield v, battlefield 1, and battlefield 4 – console and pc. I click on view more, which gave me two sets of instructions. To report in-game behavior ( console only) and Battlelog website option ( console and pc).

Now I tried the first set, when I got to select in- game behavior. My selections were: in-game behavior or things created or shared within game, something created or shared outside of game or something in profile. I believe my selection should be the first one, the next screen states; if a player in a game is offensive or causing trouble, go back to the game, and report the player using the game’s report function. (some games might not have a report function.) you can also block the player. My two options are block or ok. My question, since this is the in game report function does block submit the report or does ok submit the report or does this screen telling me there is no in game reporting system?

Next I tired the second set, I logged on to my battlelog account. Battlelog does not show Battlefield 5 listed. So, how does this report system work?

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Community Manager
@M1070 Hey there!

So it actually states how to report via PC within the thread “Our Anti-Cheat Approach in Battlefield V”

There is a report function within the Origin overlay where you can report a player you suspect is cheating. This is what you will need to use.
Rtas.png

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ok to be clear, I am reporting ps4 players on origin overlay. I watched a you tube video where to find overlay. I logged into my origin account, do not see where the you tube video is showing where to go or anywhere else. Can you direct me?

Message 3 of 3 (289 Views)