I have a trouble with my game

by l1z1l

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a trouble with my game

★★ Novice

Hello, i playing in battlefield 5, and i have some problem's with the game. I couldn't take a support , because origin revoke my opportunity for origin support chat. So i haven't anything in game which could support me... I have a lags in game, my game always stuttering. I tried many thing,s , i reinstalled my video nvidia driver's, and after 1-2 hour's this stuttering appeared again... Every day like this... I have a good performance PC  - i7-8700k + gtx 1080 + 16 gb ram + 240hz minitor... I bought even the good monitor for performance. But it still lagging... I couldn't get a call from origin - i'm from the russia, russian origin comunity in Moscow are CLOSED... Whenever i trying to get a call , pushing on the message, instead to get a contact , i get a russian site without any help option - clean list there... SO who will help me? WHy the origin closed CHAT support???

Message 1 of 4 (581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have a trouble with my game

★★★★ Guide

Here's a few things you can check.

-make sure you do not have packet loss on your internet line. Do a ping 8.8.8.8 -t in your command prompt and see if you get any time outs. 

-Check if Future frame rendering is enabled in game settings. If not then turn it on.

-Check that shader cache is enabled in nvidia control panel (3d settings)

-If you play on DX12 try to switch to DX11 and see if it helps.

-Make sure the BF5 install folder is excluded in your anti virus.

-Make sure GPU memory restriction is on

-Dont play on ultra graphic settings, your system will not be able to handle it well. Keep texture quality and mesh at high/ultra, the rest can be turned down to medium or even low depending on your performance/eye candy preference

-enable network performance graph in settings and see if any of the values are spiking

-If you use any overlays (origin, discord etc) disable them and see if it helps.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (475 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @l1z1l

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you also tried these steps?

1. Disable the Origin in-game Overlay in the Origin Launcher

2. Clear Origin Cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

3. Clean Boot: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Try these steps, and let us know if this improves the situation.

As far as contacting EA Support via Live Chat goes, have you cleared everything in your Web Browser (History, cookies, cache, etc) and tried contacting them again?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★ Novice

Yes I tried this all things, this didn't help!

And they banned me at the support system... Yesterday I totally reinstall my pc, I installed the new windows, so the same situation is still persist. I haven't any opportunity to get contact with EA, today I asked a call (I don't know how it happen, but I somehow accidentally found the page with "get call" - this was the Russian page , with Russian language. I'm from the Russia, but our EA office in Moscow are closed. So 1 women called to me from USA, she spoke on Russian. And she assured me that I must do dxdiag, msinfo32, and UO trace and add this files in the new case in origin, then support team will contact to me for the next deal. But after our call , the message from EA was deleted (I don't know , I didn't delete anything in my mail, but the message from "Kristina" automatically disappeared from my mail... So I lost any contact with she, and I could't found a new page with "EA CALL".... So I added this 3 files to the previous thread, and still no body contact to me...   I haven't any opportunity to CHAT in EA, I have only "send message" - but no body anwered for me on this option....

Message 3 of 4 (529 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Here's a few things you can check.

-make sure you do not have packet loss on your internet line. Do a ping 8.8.8.8 -t in your command prompt and see if you get any time outs. 

-Check if Future frame rendering is enabled in game settings. If not then turn it on.

-Check that shader cache is enabled in nvidia control panel (3d settings)

-If you play on DX12 try to switch to DX11 and see if it helps.

-Make sure the BF5 install folder is excluded in your anti virus.

-Make sure GPU memory restriction is on

-Dont play on ultra graphic settings, your system will not be able to handle it well. Keep texture quality and mesh at high/ultra, the rest can be turned down to medium or even low depending on your performance/eye candy preference

-enable network performance graph in settings and see if any of the values are spiking

-If you use any overlays (origin, discord etc) disable them and see if it helps.

Message 4 of 4 (476 Views)