Re: Can't equip dog tag

by N4v1s

Original Post

i can't equip any dog tag in battlefield v

★★★★★ Newbie

hi guys . i got a bug . i can't equip any dog tag in battlefield v. its stuck on default dog tag . how i can change it ??

Message 41 of 82 (801 Views)

Re: i can't equip any dog tag in battlefield v

Hero
Hey @Dr-Lisser Sorry to say that you can't. It's been bugged for a while now, but it is being looked in to.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 42 of 82 (794 Views)

Can't equip dog tag

★ Guide

I can't equip dog tag. When fix?

https://youtu.be/DZsiB-vN04I

Message 43 of 82 (783 Views)

★★ Pro
@TR-BatuhanKara This has been a problem for a long time. The last info we got on this topic is, that the team is looking into it. Honestly, I don´t see this being fixed anytime soon, as the development of the game has been stopped and this is not a gamebreaking bug.
Message 44 of 82 (980 Views)

Hero
@N4v1s Can confirm it's still being looked in to. Really hope they do manage to fix it. Would be nice to change up the old dog tags again.

Message 45 of 82 (964 Views)

Re: I cant use my Dog Tags on battlefield V

★ Guide

Any update?

Message 46 of 82 (870 Views)

Hero
@TR-BatuhanKara Not so far unfortunately. Still under investigation from what I gather.

Message 47 of 82 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic wrote:

Hey there, Issues with equipping dog tags Is something we are looking into. 

/Atic 

Its been how long and its still happening on Xbox and ps4/5 alike. Legit haven't been able to change my dog tag since I started the game.. and apparently people have been having this issue since the release of BFV! I understand you're just one person on the team.. but yall seriously need to get your behinds in gear and fix this one simple issue. Other than that its a great game and I applaude your hard work and dedication to make it. Just fix the dang dog tags already.... please... js.

Message 48 of 82 (806 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Make sure u own the dog tag to equip it , (it will be highlighted brighter than the others), push square for ps4 , im not sure about other console, it will show a little check mark in the top right corner whe its equiped . 

Message 49 of 82 (798 Views)

Hero
@Rebel_knight78 Unfortunately it's a known and ongoing problem. You just can't change them right now at all ☹

Message 50 of 82 (797 Views)