Re: How can i check my Battlefield's DLC is it really owning or not.

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i check my Battlefield's DLC is it really owning or not.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I purchase the Deluxe Edition long time ago and i saw enlister offer DLC is unlocked

But i can't find 5 weapons in the Battlefield 1 and contact the EA help

I got the reply said because i purchase the BFV Deluxe Edition (not pre ordering) So i don't have those weapons 

but the origin client said the enlister offer DLC is unlocked.

So how can i check my DLC is it really owning or not?

Message 1 of 7 (1,312 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jacky10X-OIf you did unlock the Enlisted offer then, assuming it's similar to how it works on console, you should just be able to search for the DLC pack on Origin and install it, the weapons would then appear in BF1.

**Edit: meant to also say that you may need to continue discussing this with EA Help, as they're the people who can help with account issues.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,298 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jacky10X-OIf you did unlock the Enlisted offer then, assuming it's similar to how it works on console, you should just be able to search for the DLC pack on Origin and install it, the weapons would then appear in BF1.

**Edit: meant to also say that you may need to continue discussing this with EA Help, as they're the people who can help with account issues.

Message 2 of 7 (1,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I did contact EA help because i can't found those 5 weapons in Battlefield 1.

And the EA help said i purchase the Deluxe edition (not pre order).

So i can't access the 5 weapon in Battlefield 1.

The Origin said the DLC is unlocked which make me confused that do i actually own the DLC or not?

Message 3 of 7 (1,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jacky10X-OIm not a PC player so don't use Origin but my understanding is that you own the DLC and just need to install it. You may need to go back to EA Help and continue discussing this with them really though, other than advice we can't help a great deal with account issues on AHQ.

Thinking out load it may just be that it's no longer available to download (it was a BFV Deluxe Edition pre-order bonus after all). Certainly the only places I can find it now are dodgy looking or unofficial CD Key reseller sites. Something tells me I'm incorrect there though.

Message 4 of 7 (1,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Thank for replying. 

this make me confused

because I don't know is it really owning the DLC or not and i can't check how i got this DLC

(because it is a long time ago and origin's order history only show the products that were bought via Origin Store. Code is not including it

So i assuming it maybe code activation or otherwise it maybe glitch

But I found out that i have the Firestorm Ranger set in my Battlefield V. And the Firestorm Ranger is included in Enlister offer (which is pre-order bonus(?), if the information is wrong please correct me) 

But i don't see 5 weapons in the Battlefield 1.

The reason i don't want to contact EA help again because i have a bad experience while contacting the EA help.

Which is not helping and just told me i purchase the Deluxe Edition and that is why i cannot access these 5 weapons in Battlefield 1 

I said i send a photo to them and they said they can check my account

When i said check my owning DLC and i immediately got reply said i purchase Deluxe Edition (no pre-order) so no access to them.

(I doubt is the game advisor really check my DLC or not because the origin client said i own it but the game advisor mainly focus on i purchase Deluxe Edition so i can't access them)

Message 5 of 7 (1,231 Views)

Hero
@Jacky10X-O The Firestorm ranger outfit was a pre-order bonus so, again, it appears that you own the DLC. You would need to discuss this matter with EA Help though as they can help with account issues and missing items.

Message 6 of 7 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I want to confirm something?

Question 1: Is Battlefield V release on November 20, 2018 right?

If Question 1 is right, then

if i bought this game before November 20, 2018, do i still count as pre order right?

Edit: Just found out there are people also get the enlister offer content after the release date by redeem the code. And it contain all content including the 5 enlister offer weapons in Battlefield 1

Message 7 of 7 (1,160 Views)