High Ping in Firestorm (Australia)

by reedyrop

Original Post

Re: High Ping in Firestorm (Australia)

★★★★★ Newbie

How come standard multiplayer does a fine job of server balance. I’d rather wait for a lobby to fill than join a 200+ ping lobby as canon fodder.

Message 21 of 49 (1,300 Views)

★★ Novice

Has been pretty much unplayable for me in Queensland since release.

Message 22 of 49 (1,260 Views)

★ Novice
ea always treats Australia like sheeeat
Message 23 of 49 (1,251 Views)

★ Apprentice

Absolutely disgusting how Australian gamers get treated I reckon. Deadset appalling. EVERY-SINGLE-NIGHT like clockwork; 200 ping minimum. I'd rather run around the hanger for 10 minutes just talking smack with my squad, stabbing randoms in the face and doing prone circles around the middle tyre; as long as we can get paired into an Oceania server. Correct me if I'm wrong but Aussies always get the * end of the stick. When are we expecting an ANZAC update? :eahigh_file:
Just make the game work for us please.

Message 24 of 49 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey boyz, how about the issue with one of the squad members being dropped constantly, not being able to load into the hangar? Sometimes it takes like 5 attempts for everyone to load into hangar without dropouts, sometimes we just don't bother and go to pubg/apex instead. 

Is there a separate thread for that one or OK to whinge about it here?

Message 25 of 49 (1,221 Views)

★★ Novice

What I don't understand is everything was working fine and now my ping is 300.

Im playing in the same server with 3 ozzy mates and their ping is fine and mine is screwed 

Please fix this as I was loving this game

Message 26 of 49 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm one of his not ozzy mates but Kiwi mate that lives in ozzy. Fix this problem or I will and I'm sure alot of people will never play this  game again..which is sad because i was enjoying this game before.. i started today getting bad ping of 250 which makes this game impossible to play  i have 110mb download and 38mb upload what's is the problem ea?

Message 27 of 49 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

exactly the issue I had yesterday, my ping is over 300 whereas mates ping around 120. 

Message 28 of 49 (1,100 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 29 of 49 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just updated to latest release tonight and my ping has gone from 220 to 320. So its actually gotten worse...

Message 30 of 49 (1,065 Views)