Re: High Ping in Firestorm (Australia)

by grazza1985

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I came here to see if the last patch fixed matchmaking, looks like it’s worse, uninstalling. Waste of money 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 31 of 49 (803 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

The First day firestorm was out it was fine. have that many ozzies really stopped playing already causing low population lobbys? Feels like they have wiped the Oceania servers already..If im lucky to even find a lobby its now always over 180+ ping 😭. Hopefully its sorted asap otherwise back to blackout..

Message 32 of 49 (757 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please feed the Oceania FS server hamsters kind sir's and madam's. Your loyal antipodean player base is getting restless! 

Message 33 of 49 (737 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been having this problem all the time, every single solo game I get matchmade into has 180+ ping. I'm really getting tired of it, firestorm is a really fun gamemode. I just wish I could play it!
Message 34 of 49 (725 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are there any estimates when this issue might be fixed or how long it might take to address?

Message 35 of 49 (724 Views)

★ Apprentice
I've given up on it ;(
Back to playing other first person shooters, COD4 Remastered was free on PSN last month. A real shame that a free title brings more joy than a multi-million dollar project created by the highest earning developers.
Message 36 of 49 (720 Views)

★ Novice

i'm not even allowed to play firestorm, apparently i didn't spend enough money with dice to unlock it. wasted over 5 hours trying to give dice the benefit of the doubt and i feel so scammed right now. where do i even go to get this fixed?? surely the game is broken, it should NOT take 6 hours to get 24 seconds of play time in, absolutely disgusting, i hope you people at dice are all ashamed of what you have done

Message 37 of 49 (688 Views)

Hello @reedyrop

Jeff Braddock - North American Community Manager
Posted this on Twitter:

BE ADVISED: Australian and South American #BattlefieldV #Firestorm players - we’ve adjusted some settings for matchmaking in your regions so you should be more able to matchmake in your region with better ping.

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 38 of 49 (656 Views)

★ Novice
Australian and South American #Firestorm servers adjusted. some settings for matchmaking in your regions so you should be more able to matchmake in your region with better ping.

Seems like a region lock. Matching with AU/NZ sqaud mates, then long wait times. But doesn't matchmake out of region.

Great. Now you gotta get the players to come back. Good luck.

https://twitter.com/Braddock512/status/1114404762185658373?s=19
Message 39 of 49 (629 Views)

★★★ Novice

The damage is done, unable to find any games now middle of day Saturday Australia.

Message 40 of 49 (625 Views)