Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Every server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) After latest patch
Summarize your bug Game performance dropped horrendously after latest patch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix your game
What happens when the bug occurs? On ever server joined at any time
What should be happening instead? Game should be running as intended

Can some one from either DICE or EA please explain to me what the (Insert imense ammount of cursing words here) is going on with the game as of so far ?

I know it's a wild shot to ask such of you, as you are most likely too arrogant or too embarrassed to even consider answering, and I'm aware it's naive of me to even think you would .. but please surprise me.

As of the latest patch, I can barely keep up (Cursing and profanity) 60 frames (insert imense ammount of profanity and cursing words here!) , and the frame rates jumps up and down wildly making it almost impossible to play at any time. (Even more Cursing and profanity here)

As you can on the screenshots provided, the game drains the CPU completely while the GPU just sits there on a coffeebreak ?!?!?!

Before the patch I had little to no issues, besides the random but frequent crashing to desktop issues, witch are gone for now, and I could run the game on ultra settings and perform well over 100 frames plus constantly! ... As of now,( Huge ammounts of cursing and profanity here) no matter what setting I try, I can barely keep up 60 frames (alot of cursing here) even with everything on low, wich actually makes the game perform alot worse to play (Cursing and swearing over the hill here)  than it does on ultra setting. (more cursing and swearing here)

When I get into a plane, things get even worse as if i get into cockpit view, the frames drops to around 30 fps (World record in cursing and profanity here) making the plane unsteerable, and shooting is impossible due to the aim lead you have to do, wich changes constantly as the frames goes up and down and are never at any single point stable at any frame. (Cursing and profanity here)

I wonder if any of you even have a clue of what you are doing ?!?!?! ... I have recieved 20gbs patchesa couple of times now, wich only degraded the game experience every single time making it more and more impossible to play (cursing and swearing from another universe)

I have an i7 4790k, 16gb ram and a MSI 1080Ti graphiccs card .. more than enough to run the game smoothly, any other game i play does that, no matter how heavy they are!! ... But your ( another world record in profanity here) game is the worst (profanity here) and people with systems 10 times bigger than mine have issues running it properly... WTH !!!!

Message 1 of 1 (330 Views)