Game Servers need closed until you come up with good anticheat

by Randomnetguy

Original Post

Game Servers need closed until you come up with good anticheat

★★ Apprentice

Left this for a few months to see if someone would code a good anticheat but i see not

If you lot cannot do an anticheat then turn over the dedi files so we can police out own servers

No point in returning to this game as its playout with cheaters and return cheaters

And dont even say this how your report Like you have a team looking at the reports NOT

EA time you closed or sell out let some other company do the games that care not only for the games but the players

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Game Servers need closed until you come up with good anticheat

★★★ Newbie
@Randomnetguy Honestly I agree with you. The amount of cheaters in any given game of BFV are off the charts. I was playing today and a guy ran past me at 10x the run I was moving, and I was sprinting. Tons of wall hackers who know exactly where you are. I really enjoy this game when the lobbies aren't full of cheaters, which sadly is extremely rare. If EA can't police their own games, I'm done buying anything from EA. Why waste my money on an online game, when all it is going to be is cheaters killing each other? It's honestly pathetic. May as well just give up on the Battlefield franchise, because FIFA and the other sports garbage is all they care about anymore.
Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: Game Servers need closed until you come up with good anticheat

Community Manager

Hey folks,

Locking this thread down per our earlier post below, thanks. 

Our Anti-Cheat Approach in Battlefield V - Answer HQ

Mako.png
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)