Friendlist offline!

by Sputnik-bfV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Friendlist offline!

★★ Apprentice

EA, please stop breaking the game. Please do not touch it again or improve it. Let it work as it can. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (1,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Friendlist offline!

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Sputnik-bfV

I had this issue last night, It's not the game It's the Origin client.

I instead closed Origin and used EA Desktop and low and behold my friends list was fine.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,291 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Sputnik-bfV

I had this issue last night, It's not the game It's the Origin client.

I instead closed Origin and used EA Desktop and low and behold my friends list was fine.
Message 2 of 5 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yes origin but still offline the friendlist. Luckily I have no friends :P

Message 3 of 5 (1,255 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks Carl. Now I see my friends in EA desktop, but I can't find out how it works with friends, as everyone left early because it was a nightmare to find or join a friend...
However, some icons doesn't show up ingame, like the play button. So, if I didn't know where to click as a newbie, I can't start a game.

Second, I bet this programs' development killed Origin. Maybe intentionally to attract more people in it (yeah, we can't read any notification). Or accidentally, because alpha testers didn't see it kills Origin.

Anyway, good job how you handle your paying custumers *clap*

Message 4 of 5 (1,222 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Lestath81HUN The game is pretty buggy unfortunately, I've had many issues today myself and had to reboot the game several times.

Playing with friends is easy. Go in game and at the main menu on the bottom right corner click one of the + icons and it will bring your list of friends up, then click the + sign next to their name and it will shoot them an invite to join your squad.

As for Origin, it's been working ok the past few days but today or past 24hrs it didn't want to work properly.

@flyinghorse101 Aww everyone has friends, they just don't all know it yet :D
Message 5 of 5 (1,193 Views)