Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All servers and game modes
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.02.20
Summarize your bug Teammates footsteps are extremely loud and rarely hear the other teams footsteps.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It all the thnd
What happens when the bug occurs? You never hear the opposing team run up on you and your teammates sound like elephants.
What should be happening instead? I hear the enemy run up on me

Fix footsteps!

Message 1 of 8 (913 Views)

Re: Footsteps

★★★ Expert
@Bearwolf3000 Yes, pressed the me too. Have to agree on this. Mostly hearing noises, looking on mini map and a squad member or friendly is next to me.
Message 2 of 8 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it seems fine on some games others the blueberry footsteps get you paranoid as you find yourself constantly snapping on to them thinking its an enemy

Message 3 of 8 (839 Views)

★ Pro

Hi @Bearwolf3000,

This is what I found about your issue.

Battlefield V - Update 6.2

Implemented a new audio prioritization system in order to reduce occurrences of important sounds being culled due to performance limitations. This results in more controlled and stable behavior for sounds such as vehicles, footsteps and weapons.

If I help then click “+ XP”. And, if I solve your problem, then click “Accept as Solution” on this post. Please see if your issue has been resolved. Thank you again and keep shooting. All the best! - G

Message 4 of 8 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@UncensoriousYeah I hear footsteps in most cases. Think it has been solved or improved at least. 

Message 5 of 8 (741 Views)

It's definitely better than it was but could still use some fixing

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 8 (698 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think that this issue has been solved. When I’m playing Battlefield, I always can hear enemy footsteps very clearly.

Message 7 of 8 (583 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi there @Bearwolf3000 

I’ve noticed your post is here since February but I’m new in Forum and I hope you can hear the enemy’s footsteps now in June as I do , if not check your updates I’m playing from PS4 console by the way . 

Message 8 of 8 (539 Views)