Re: Firestorm Guns bugged can't shoot or ADS.

by Adman_Tor

Original Post

Firestorm Guns bugged can't shoot or ADS.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Evga 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Final Stand
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Firestorm NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.3.19 18:10
Summarize your bug Just had an issue with none of my guns allowing me to fire them, ads or reload(I had hundreds of spare ammo). Tried switching to all my different gadgets and everything was bugged out. I could switch weapons but none of them would fire. This happened at the very end in a 1vs2. Very annoying to lose because I can't fight back.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happened at the very end of a firestorm game at the final circle. I went prone and used a med and then switched back to my Thompson SMG and I could not ADS, or fire the gun. Switching weapons yielded the same results.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't ADS, Can't Fire guns, Can't use gadgets, etc.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to shoot and ads my guns.

I don't know how to fully replicate this issue or if its common or not. 

Message 1 of 8 (806 Views)

★ Novice

I just waited nearly 5 minutes for for my first match, dropped into an area and picked up my first gun attachments etc and had to helplessly watch as someone knifes me to death as I literally couldn't do ANYTHING. ALT + F4 kthx not playing again. So yes apparently a very serious bug people are having.

Message 2 of 8 (772 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know about that. I do see that you are on an older version of Windows 10. Are you able to update it to version 1809 so we can see if that fixes it?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (768 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Put several more hours of gameplay in and I haven't replicated the bug again. So it might of fixed it or the bug is just really rare and hard to replicate. I'll report back if I do encounter it again with better details if possible. Thanks for the reply.

Message 4 of 8 (743 Views)

★★★★ Novice

1809 kicks me out of game

and my stepsons too

we 3 have complete different hardware

so i reset both systems back to 1803

Message 5 of 8 (735 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just had the exact same issue. I threw 2x anti tank nades then went to fire gun. nothing. (i had ammo). Eventually i swapped guns using inv and fired but action button didn't work so i couldn't open doors, crates etc. I tried to drop everything but of course i couldnt pick it up again so had to quit Frown
Message 6 of 8 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

P.S this was in firestorm

Message 7 of 8 (724 Views)

★★ Pro

I have seen the ADS bug on some of the popular Youtube accounts. haven't experience it myself yet.

Message 8 of 8 (714 Views)