Original Post

Failed to connect to EA servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Main screen after user interface update
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/03/19 0800- still
Summarize your bug Turn the game on sign in to profile, makes me do user interface update which goes away almost instantly then takes me back to sign in where I hit a again and just tells me over and over failed to connect to EA servers
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure seems to be working properly on most consoles
What happens when the bug occurs? Will not access online features, multiplayer
What should be happening instead? Accessing multiplayer features

I have spoke to multiple EA reps who took me through countless troubleshooting steps that did not work. My internet and gold membership are fine and I can access any other title in my games library with full multiplayer connection including other EA games like Apex and Anthem. Battlefield has not worked all day and I am beyond displeased about it. 

Message 1 of 7 (618 Views)

Re: Failed to connect to EA servers

★ Novice

I have the same problem too on Xbox. I was able to fix it one time by deleting saved data, but when I turned my console again a few hours later and tried to do the same thing, I couldn't connect to ea servers

Message 2 of 7 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did u ever figure out how to fix the problem ? Im having the same issue . not to happy about it .
Message 3 of 7 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Xbox one x ....cant connect to ea servers..it tells me there is an update but when i click on it..it does nothing..spent hours n hours reading and trying everything...still nothing..so disappointed 

Message 4 of 7 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I've also had major EA server connection issues since Firestorm launched. Also unexplained Firestorm matchmaking failure

Message 5 of 7 (519 Views)

★★ Pro

Couldn't connect to EA servers at all this morning.... IF they're down for maintenance - there should be a message in game saying so.

Message 6 of 7 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having similar issues that began today (March 28) but on the main menu it says “Missing multiplayer privilages.” I still have gold, and other games function per usual. I’m not sure what exactly to do 

Message 7 of 7 (477 Views)