Re: FRAMERATE LOW BF V

by LoveLover91

Original Post

★★ Novice

You are not alone. I had this same issue on my other desktop. I recently built a new desktop, gtx970ftw, ryzen 2600x asus b450, gskill 16gb 3000mhz, corsair 750w and a 480gb ssd. I'm still only getting 60% gpu usage. No way is my 2600x bottle necking my 970. There is something wrong with bfvs performance. There is no reason we should have to use pre-rendered frames to achieve this. I'm not the only person to report this, it is a known issue with bfv. You basically need a 2080 to get decent frames since the game (without FFR on) uses 60% of your gpu. Nobody wants FFR on, even at 2 pre-rendered frames you can feel the input lag. Sorry for the rant but this issue needs to seriously be looked at. 

Message 21 of 39 (864 Views)

★★ Novice

Same gtx 1060 every game run smooth but here... i got like 50 fps when in gunfight it drops to 25/30... unplayable and the most funny thing is that,im playing on the lowest setting and geforce experience when optymizating my game make it on high/ultra...

Message 22 of 39 (846 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here! gtx 980, 4930k (6c/12t) 16gb ddr3,...

Tried so many fix ever since the game got released Im getting tired of it!

Made a post but they stopped answering after I tried all their attemps to fix it (told them my OC was 100% stable they made me try with pc at stock, already knew that wasnt going to fix anything) Now they are obviously out of ideas and just ignoring me

Message 23 of 39 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice
when you choose dx 12 ,15 fps lower for me .
Message 24 of 39 (806 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I fixed, formatted the PC... and put the i9 9900k processor ...
Now runs at 150fps
Message 25 of 39 (773 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem here, gtx 1070 ti. Dropped from 130 fps to 57, I still don't know if it is caused by bf5 update or by nvidia last driver.

Message 26 of 39 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

formatting your PC and install BF V  THE ORIGIN

Message 27 of 39 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

System: i7 6700k, MSI Z170A Gaming M5, 32Gb DDR4 (2133, 2*16Gb), Gigabyte RTX 2080, Benq PD2700U (HDR10,UHD). Reinstalled Windows 10 version 1809. The latest drivers from Nvidia. UHD resolution, ultra settings, HDR ON + enabled DXR (medium) - it is not possible to play (20-45fps). With QHD resolution, 60 fps is stable. I play on UHD resolution all settings Ultra, but in DirectX 11. DirectX 12 even without DXR is not highly optimized (15-45 fps). Unfortunately, the problem with poor performance lies precisely in DirectX 12! This can be seen when, without DXR in equal settings with DirectX 11 FPS subside. Unfortunately, in online games, performance is more important than the beauty of reflections (IMHO).

Message 28 of 39 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi!
I have I5 3470, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 3GB and I found a very good solution. Before this I had 50-60 FPS with full low in Domination and worse numbers in Conquest. 

-Open Nvidia Control Panel search Manage 3D Settings
-Program settings section and search Battlefield 5
- Max pre-rendered frames is 1, Monitor Technology G-Sync (if available), Power Managment is maximum performance, Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration is Single display performance (if available), Texture filtering is performance, Vertical Sync is off, Threaded Optimizaion is on.

In game:
-Fullscreen on
-ADS FOV off, ADS DOF Effects off, Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain and Vignette and Lens Distortion off
-In advanced page Frame limiter is 200, Future Frame Rendering is on, Vertical Sync is off
-Graphics quality custom, Texture quality ultra, Texture filtering low, Lightning quality high, Effects quality medium, Post Process quality low, Mesh quality ultra, Terrain quality high, Undergrowth quality low ( it's very important!), Antialising Pos-Process TAA high, Ambient occlusion is off.

If you start the game turn off OneDrive, Discord, and Google Chrome.

With this options I have 80-90 FPS in Domination and 60-70 FPS in Conquest. 
Merry Christmas!
Vodka

Message 29 of 39 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Opps sorry I forget! I play on 1920X1080 16:9 DX11 and with these options I don't have any lag spikes or FPS drops, it's working well for me. I tested many options it took me maybe 1-2 days and it was the best for me. It's not going under 60 FPS on 64 player server in intense gunfights with planes and tanks and explosions like in Michale Bay's movie neither. So try it!

Message 30 of 39 (671 Views)