★ Guide

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD RX 460
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8Gb ddr3 and 4gb Gddr5
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America, Other
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug This patch of June solved the vast majority of PC performance failures, but this failure that I will mention has been occurring since the May patch: When using the Panzer IV tank and killing some enemy the FPS descend abruptly and recovers (Giving the feeling that the game is stuttering). Step of having 60 FPS killed an enemy with the Panzer IV and the FPS fall to 40 or 39 FPS. This only happens with the Panzer IV tank in other vehicles not notice this failure FPS drop In all this month that happened and today with the new patch I see that it continues to happen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing with the Panzer IV Tank and killing any enemy with any of the tank's weapons
What happens when the bug occurs? The Frame-Rate falls from 60Fps to 39 or 40 Fps. Every time an enemy dies when you use the Panzer IV tank the frame rate falls and recovers but it is felt as if the game stutters or stops at that moment
What should be happening instead? The FPS should remain stable as it is with the other vehicles

Thanks

Message 2 of 5 (578 Views)

FPS drop when you kill Panzer IV Tank?

★ Guide

Hi

This patch of June solved the vast majority of PC performance failures, but this failure that I will mention has been occurring since the May patch:

When using the Panzer IV tank and killing some enemy the FPS descend abruptly and recovers (Giving the feeling that the game is stuttering). Step of having 60 FPS killed an enemy with the Panzer IV and the FPS fall to 40 or 39 FPS.

This only happens with the Panzer IV tank in other vehicles not notice this failure FPS drop

In all this month that happened and today with the new patch I see that it continues to happen.

Please solve this failure when killing with the Panzer IV tank

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (572 Views)

Re: FPS drop when you kill Panzer IV Tank?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes and lets not forget the hit detection on the Panzer IV is usually terrible to the point I often have to use the tiger. Misses get kills and half the AP round dust planes

Message 3 of 5 (534 Views)

Dot.: FPS drop when you kill Panzer IV Tank?

★★ Apprentice

Having the same stutter as OP mentioned. Deploy fix quick couse it taking the fun out of tank gameplay

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

Dot.: FPS drop when you kill Panzer IV Tank?

★★ Novice

Try to change your position white the Tank 

Message 5 of 5 (444 Views)