Re: Dog Tag Battlefield V

by 2042isNotBF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dog Tag Battlefield V

★★★ Novice

How do I unlock the dog tag of Battlefield V here on this site ?

Message 1 of 21 (2,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

The AHQ tag? You will need to earn the title of "Hero" on this site. Just like the DICE Friend tags, you need to be a pillar of the community - help enough people and the powers that be will award you the title and tag

Here is some more info on the subject

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/info-How-unlock-the-Hero-Dogtag/m-p/7159522#M2243

Now, if you mean any dogtag that has a code attached to it, you will need to redeem them on origin. You should see an option to redeem codes on the top right I believe

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (2,875 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

The AHQ tag? You will need to earn the title of "Hero" on this site. Just like the DICE Friend tags, you need to be a pillar of the community - help enough people and the powers that be will award you the title and tag

Here is some more info on the subject

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/info-How-unlock-the-Hero-Dogtag/m-p/7159522#M2243

Now, if you mean any dogtag that has a code attached to it, you will need to redeem them on origin. You should see an option to redeem codes on the top right I believe

Message 2 of 21 (2,876 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks so much bro
Message 3 of 21 (2,800 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just gave you +1 XP to help make you a hero!

(you are still a hero to me)

Message 4 of 21 (2,499 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Astr0damus @DjFuDeNcIo @TTZ_Dipsy lol careful what you wish for lol people will hunt you down to get the hero dog tag or the Dice friends tag. Was a huge pain at times in BF4 with the Dice friends tag lol. No idea why dog tag hunters want to knife you for them as they cant put them on.

Message 5 of 21 (2,487 Views)

[ Edited ]

@2042isNotBF 

I am a major melee enthusiast and was one of the top tag hunters in BF3 and BF1; I can't quite describe the rush I get when I'm hunting someone so I totally get what you mean.

Sure, you can't wear the tags you take but it's nice to be able to look at your collection every once in a while. It was fun back in the day when it actually showed who you stole the tag from too - my memory is usually quite poor at times but I remember those special kills as if they were big game prey lol.

To be honest, the reason I want the Hero tag is so I can be a part of more zombie events and give others the chance at this super rare (on ps4 at least) tag. Over the years I've met some great people and became good friends with some of the more well known members of the community and I think others need to experience it. Of course, helping others in general is a great thing to do too.

Message 6 of 21 (2,479 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I remember being able to pull up the list of "gamertags" (PSN for PS3/4?) and see how many times you have meleed the same person...

Good times.

Message 7 of 21 (2,470 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TTZ_Dipsy @Astr0damus @DjFuDeNcIo I used to change out my dog tags in mid game on the dog tag hunters lol good times just to bug them lol.

Message 8 of 21 (2,447 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hear him, but where is he??

Message 9 of 21 (2,435 Views)

★ Apprentice

Forum BUG: Videos don't work.. they just have a spinning icon.. I went and let my dogs out and came back 10 mins later and still spinning.

Goodness gracious nvm.

Message 10 of 21 (2,432 Views)