Re: Crazy cheaters!

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Crazy cheaters!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi Dear EA family i caught some cheaters and recorded them. Even reported them they still playing with not get banned its so weird? Here you will see shocking Video. They play with cheats on nirvana level. Please do something, when cheaters come in server all people going out and they kill server because of players disconnected. Here the video... 

[Video removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

Community Manager

@SurvivoRxDeath 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Hello I posted this message to a different thread, so I will change up the text a bit. Reading all this reporting cheaters and stuff, the game has become flooded with cheaters (for me 4 matches out of 5 had cheaters in them, and I encounter them every day). So the only 1 thing what was left for me to do was to check the bf5 forums and see if people actually care about this problem - they community does care. The only thing in my mind who doesn't care about this issue, is the amazing non stop hardworking team at EA. So give me a break about this copy-paste "Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment" article, because I have reported same accounts who cheat daily and they still are ruining the experience. If that was not enough, I also have reported cheaters with ... hear this ... VIDEO EVIDENCE, but my cases are still either "closed" or my favorite case with a headline that I wrote: "Another Really bad cheater in bf5, I recorded a video of this guy, please ban." - and the non-stop hardworking EA bf5 team responded to me with a "NO FIX AVAILABLE" response - case closed. So people who are reading this in the future wondering about, will my reporting actually work? The answer to you is no. Such a sad and depressing issue to a decent game.
Message 3 of 4 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THIS GAME IS LOSING FUN !! TOO MUCH CHEATERS !

Message 4 of 4 (486 Views)