Re: Crashes and Queues

by Marshennn

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@AngyIes wrote:

Also I can not join any servers unless there is a space ( I can not queue ) I get an error.

Hi, this particular issue is known. The only workaround unfortunately is to join a server that has free slots. As for your crashing issue, have you tried deleting the 'Battlefield V' folder from Documents? This folder contains all your in-game settings (controls/audio/video) and it doesn't get deleted when you reinstall the game. I'd recommend you to take a backup of this folder before deleting it just in-case this solution doesn't work so you won't have to redo all your settings.

Message 11 of 16 (401 Views)

EA DICE Team

Looks like Origin is crashing a lot for you @AngyIes could be one of cause. Could you try this: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/#hard-way

/Atic 

Message 12 of 16 (384 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I have deleted all my folder, uninstalled the game. Nothing stops it from crashing on Operation Underground. I can't join a server with that map. I have to wait for the next map in the rotation before I can rejoin the server ( depending if there is a free space ) I'd join another server but I play with my friends. I'm not sure what else to do.
I did post my dxdiag on the previous page.
Message 13 of 16 (370 Views)

EA DICE Team

With today's patch are you seeing the same issue? @AngyIes 

/Atic 

Message 14 of 16 (327 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I can now join Operations without crashing since todays patch. I can't queue still. Thanks Atic Standard smile Seem the patch fixed one thing at least Standard smile
Message 15 of 16 (312 Views)

EA DICE Team
@AngyIes glad to hear! Standard smile

The queue is being looked at!

/Atic
Message 16 of 16 (280 Views)