Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Tirailleur
Please select your region South America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I completed all the tasks and found all the letters for tirailleur and I says I have found all 17 letters at the bottom but in the top part if the screen it says 13/17 letters found, I have even went thru twice and redid the mission and checked again to make sure none were missed and there isnt
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not quite sure I simply wanted the coupe coupe and played all day until all the tasks and letters were found and completed and it wont let me unlock it
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I found all letters u can even read all the 17 letters but the coupe coupe is still locked and in the menu for tiralleur war story it says in the bottom I have all 17 letters and in the top menu in between the tasks finish tiralleur and challenges it says letters and it says I have 13/17 but at the bottom where it says resume acts and letters it says I have 17/17 letters
What should be happening instead? I should have unlocked the coupe coupe

T.y

Message 1 of 8 (1,228 Views)

Re: Coupe coupe battlefield 5

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Welcome to the club! Please check any of the preexisting threads in this forum regarding the solo missions and the bugs regarding Challenges/letters. You will easily find the sollution that worked for a lot of players.

chears

Message 2 of 8 (1,193 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have had this problem in the past. The only was I was able to "complete" the challenges was to complete de missions after completing the challenges. If I left after finding the letters without finishing the mission of wouldn't count the progress.

Hope that helps. 

Your friendly monkey 🐵

+xp Thanks! 

Message 3 of 8 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice

Did u ever find a fix, mine says the same thing just its stuck on 15/17 with all 17 collected. Am on ps4 as well.

Message 4 of 8 (1,143 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@II__SUSHI__II Can you help me out?
Message 5 of 8 (973 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Wharphman420 I have the same problem.
Message 6 of 8 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same bug, None of the War Story melee weapon rewards will unlock, and I can't even find them in the game as unlockable items.

Message 7 of 8 (962 Views)

★★★ Guide

OK guys, here is the fix that seems to be working for the majority of players:

For PC:

1. Go to Documents->Battlefield V->settings - Move all files out to desktop,
  2. Within Origin disable the cloud save feature and start game,
  3. Do the mission's you are not getting the challenge counting again -> hopefully get the reward
  4. Close game and put files (see1) back.

For PS4: 

1. Export the game save files to an USB drive.
  2. Delete the game save files in the console.
  3. Start the game. You'll have to adjust contrast and play again the intro.
  4. Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  5. Close the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  6. Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armory.

For Xbox:

1. Please move the saved file from the Xbox to a USB stick,
  2. Clear local and cloud saves for BFV. (This wont remove multi player data)
  3. Start the game. You'll have to adjust contrast and play again the intro.
  4. Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  5. lose the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  6. Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armory. 

@ResurgasmI am not sure if you see all the unlocks of the war storys before you actually achive them.

I hope this works for all of you!  If it does xp appreciated ;-)

Message 8 of 8 (944 Views)