Re: Computer crashes if tab out then come back in, also weapon unlock system

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Computer crashes if tab out then come back in, also weapon unlock system

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Happens every few times I tab out then click back on the game to get back into it that it'll just cause my PC to crash entirely, freezes for five seconds then the computer stops and it needs to be restarted.

Also, why is it that a weapon I unlock is only "Available next round"? I unlocked the STG-44 about 5 rounds ago and it won't let me use it because computer froze for the previously stated reason. No idea why this is a thing and I can't just use it as soon as it is unlocked. Makes more sense cause if I can't use it then it's clearly not been unlocked.

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey, @B3nCMB  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Reinstall your GPU drivers is something I always recommend. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

For the unlock issue, keep playing rounds and will unlock but lets see if we can find a workaround for the crash. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey, @B3nCMB  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Reinstall your GPU drivers is something I always recommend. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

For the unlock issue, keep playing rounds and will unlock but lets see if we can find a workaround for the crash. 

/Atic
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)