Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Combined Arms
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen? Solo
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since update 6.0
Summarize your bug When I start the game I can only do one combined arms mission normally, when I try to do a second one I get a black screen with the loading icon in the top corner for a few secs, then it returns back to the page I just left, over and over. If I restart the game i can do one mission normally again then on the 2nd time I get the bug again. If i go to another mode(like multiplayer) and come back to it, it still won’t work, have to restart the game. This all applies to the practice mode as well, and if I do a combined arms mission then go to practice, it won’t work either
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do a combined arms mission, then exit out to the menu, then try to do a second mission(or practice does the same thing)
What happens when the bug occurs? The mission wont load, it shows a black screen with the loading icon then returns back to the screen i just left(the play button screen)
What should be happening instead? The mission should load

I have chatted to EA tech support and have done the following, rebuilt the database in safe mode, restored the license, my system is up to date, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still have the issue since update 6.0 came out, before that no issue

Message 1 of 1 (242 Views)