Chat Ban Check

by zorropi

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Chat Ban Check

★★★ Newbie

It's been about 1 month and I can't write in the chat. Is there a page that shows whether this has a duration or whether I am banned from chat? When I type BF5 Ban check, the site that comes up says that I am not banned, but I cannot write in the game.

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chat Ban Check

EA DICE Team

Hey, @zorropi  when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

All Replies

Re: Chat Ban Check

EA DICE Team

Hey, @zorropi  when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Betreff: Chat Ban Check

★ Guide

If you are not banned from playing the game itself, but just not able to type in in-game chat, this is a different problem:

I assume that your name is considered as not acceptable, so all your entries in in-game-chat are blocked.

(I had the same problem, and had to change my account-name after >12 yrs, just to use the BFV ingame-chat again).

Try to change your EA account-name and see if it works again.

But first, as an easier method to check the root cause: let someone else type your account-name in chat; if it's censored by BFV, then it's clear what happened.

Btw, I do not understand that you are referenced to the TOS team here and told "we cannot help you here with banned accounts", when it is very clear that this is not about a banned account if you READ the thread text completely.

Good Luck!

Message 3 of 3 (252 Views)