Re: Challenges all war stories do not count !

by Maxell_Rus

Original Post

Challenges all war stories do not count !

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? My Country Calling
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Challenges all war stories do not count !
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/11/2018
Summarize your bug Challenges all war stories do not count ! I completed сhallenges in missions war stories BUT in main menu сhallenges not unlcok !!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Launch the game 2. Complete any challenge in any mission war stories 3. Observe that in game menu сhallenges in complete 4. Complete mission and back in main menu 5. Observe that сhallenges is not complete !!!!!!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? Challenges all war stories do not count !!!
What should be happening instead? Challenges all war stories count and display in main menu !

Ea and Dice pls help me i not can complete all war stories challenges!!! 

Pls see video and screenshot! 

Message 1 of 23 (4,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

seems like a small bug? did you retry those challenges?

Message 2 of 23 (4,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yea i try retry challenges = Nothing happens! pls help ((

Hmm this problem actualy not me that nice ! Dice fix pls !9xs8lHJ.png

Message 3 of 23 (4,225 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

UPD: Wtf Dice ??? Letter all war stories do not count !! Nice quality ! 60$ for AAA alpha test ???? ...............

Message 4 of 23 (4,194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sounds like you all are having the same issue as i did and many more.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9xihbd/how_to_fix_glitched_war_stories_challengeslett...

This fix worked for me, and hopefully for many more.

Message 5 of 23 (4,182 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ACraZYHippIEZA wow realy thx you i can repair this issues or wait Dice patch !

Message 6 of 23 (4,165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But what I can do on PS4? I have the same problem... 

Message 7 of 23 (4,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem at console, so I can't fix it?

Message 8 of 23 (4,116 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@GzikuuPL @Alex2004Rus00 you can wait Dice patch 

Message 9 of 23 (4,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is what I did on PS4.

My issue on PS4 was for;

War Story: Nordlys
Act: Still and Silent

Challenge: Destroy all searchlights

The challenge "Destroy all searchlights" did not show as complete, despite completing it 5 times on different difficulties. But when I was in the actual Act, it showed as complete.

I'd finish the Act, start the next Act, but when I exited and went back to check the status of Destroy all searchlights, it showed as not complete. 

Also, if you try this, you will have to replay the BFV introduction missions before you can replay the war story Act that bugged out for you.

This is what I did on my PS4, but I don't know if it is the same in all regions etc or if it will work for you.

Please make sure you have backup copies of the BFV saved data file before trying this.

BFV on my PS4 has one Auto save file, which is found in Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data in System Storage, Battlefield V.

Firstly, I copied the Battlefield V Profile Save Data file to USB Storage Device and also uploaded a copy to Online Storage.

Then I went back into the PS4 Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Delete, Battlefield V and deleted the BFV saved data file.

After deleting the file, I restarted BFV, replayed the introductions, then went into Play, War Stories, Nordlys, Acts, Still and Silent (yours might be different depending on which objective bugged out for you), and replayed the mission only focusing on completing the missing challenge "Destroy all searchlights" (yours might be different).

When I completed the objective, an in-game message popped up indicating it completed.

Then I went to BFV options and quit back to the game menu.

When I checked the War Story, the "Destroy all searchlights" objective showed as complete, but I was missing the previously completed objective info within the individual War Story Acts.

Next, I exited BFV completely, went back into the PS4 Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data on USB Storage Device, Copy to System Storage, Battlefield V, selected Battlefield V Profile Saved Data and Copy.

This returned the previously saved data back to the PS4 and all of the objectives I'd already completed as well as the previously bugged one was now showing correctly as completed.

Again, if you try this make sure you make USB backups before you attempt this work around.

I rarely have a chance to check back on my posts, so please don't be upset if I don't reply to any questions.

Good luck, I hope yours is also fixed and most importantly, have fun out there.

Message 10 of 23 (3,912 Views)