AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Ranked ToW
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug The Chapter 6 ranked ToW progress isn't tracking correctly. I had 3 games in which the server crashed. All weekly ToW XP progress were lost during the time I played on those crashed servers. The same with how the ranked ToW progress was shown. However, the ranked ToW rewards are given out correctly - the ranked ToW XP actually tracked. That is why you can see below that the rank 9 reward is the LMG when you receive that LMG when you reach rank 10.  My concern, however, is that I'll reach rank 40 and I won't receive the dog tag, because the ranked ToW progress will appear as incomplete while the rank 40 elite reward will unlock.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play games and add progress to ToW (e.g. 10K ToW XP). "Crash" or close the server.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will notice that the ranked ToW progress will show that you didn't earn any XP from the crashed servers. However, the ranked ToW rewards will still unlock as if you didn't lose progress. In other words, the progress lags behind the real accrued ranked ToW XP total. Your weekly ToW accomplishments from those crashed server games will not count.
What should be happening instead? Your ToW XP should track properly.

The Chapter 6 ranked ToW progress isn't tracking correctly. I had 3 games in which the server crashed. All weekly ToW XP progress were lost during the time I played on those crashed servers. The same with how the ranked ToW progress was shown. However, the ranked ToW rewards are given out correctly - the ranked ToW XP actually tracked. That is why you can see below that the rank 9 reward is the LMG when you receive that LMG when you reach rank 10. 

My concern, however, is that I'll reach rank 40 and I won't receive the dog tag, because the ranked ToW progress will appear as incomplete while the rank 40 elite reward will unlock.

ScreenshotWin32_Final_044.png

ScreenshotWin32_Final_039.png

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Re: Ch. 6 ToW Rank Progress Not Tracking Correctly

★★★ Expert
@SterlingARCH3R Same here, also remind the topics where people didn't received dogtags as 500 XP short.
Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)