Re: batt

by IIDaZzuII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you upgrade your Standard into Deluxe edition for Battlefield V?

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered Battlefield V standard edition but I want to upgrade it to deluxe edition is it any way I can do that 

thanks for all the help :D

Message 1 of 4 (878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @MegasusTV!

There's no way you can upgrade your preorder right now. Is very likely that post- launch a deluxe edition upgrade will be available for purchase.

The only thing you can do is cancel your pre-preorder, get a refund and pre-order the deluxe edition.

If you need assistance, in how to cancel a pre-order (depending on the platform) please contact Ea/Xbox/Psn support.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (872 Views)

All Replies

batt

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered Battlefield V standard edition but I want to upgrade it to deluxe edition is it any way I can do that 

thanks for all the help :D

Message 2 of 4 (886 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @MegasusTV!

There's no way you can upgrade your preorder right now. Is very likely that post- launch a deluxe edition upgrade will be available for purchase.

The only thing you can do is cancel your pre-preorder, get a refund and pre-order the deluxe edition.

If you need assistance, in how to cancel a pre-order (depending on the platform) please contact Ea/Xbox/Psn support.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 3 of 4 (873 Views)

Re: Can you upgrade your Standard into Deluxe edition for Battlefield V?

★★★ Newbie

What happen to my progress in the game if i delete the standard edition and download the deluxe edition?

Message 4 of 4 (490 Views)