Can we make team announcements ?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Can we make team announcements ?

Sometimes it would be really nice to tell your team.. if you spawn a tank, you go down with the tank... if you’re going to bail on it and give a tank to the enemy don’t spawn it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)

Re: Can we make team announcements ?

EA DICE Team
@DarthValtrex Some really don't want to die in multiplayer games and that means give away the tank to the enemy team. :P

Die with your "ship" when it comes to tanks, It is a open sand box games and this add to it.

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Aticwell, ya increase your chances of getting killed by your own tank if you bail.. nothing like bailing, enemy taking it then getting killed by it. Toss in that almost every time an enemy bails on the tank I kill them anyways. Then panic for my squad mates to come get in it.

It is funny when you steal one. But frustrating when your teammate gives one to an enemy.

I was paired with randoms who would switch to the enemy team spawn the tank.. drive it to their buddy and hop out. Then switch back to our team. It was entertaining to listen to.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex I agree it can be frustrating when people bail, especially when they're not in a critical situation, panic sets in and they make mistakes. For instance the amount of times I've been shooting down a fighter on our bombers 6 only for the bomber pilot to bail out just as the enemy plane goes down, even if the bomber isn't smoking. Just got to remember the old saying........Blueberries are gonna blueberry Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)