Re: Can i play battlefield V steam version on EA ?

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can i play battlefield V steam version on EA ?

★★ Novice

so i have the copied BFV from my friend and its steam version, i want to play it but i have the EA verison. i cant download it because my internet connection is so slow that i must download for 90gb so i inject it to EA version and it work but there is a problem i cant launch the game. any suggestion so i can play the game? maybe verifying? 

Message 1 of 2 (761 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@doctortremor You would need to download it from your EA App library to play the game, The steam version will differ slightly so if you don't own it on Steam on that device then you will see this error.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (743 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@doctortremor You would need to download it from your EA App library to play the game, The steam version will differ slightly so if you don't own it on Steam on that device then you will see this error.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (744 Views)