Re: Can I get a refund for BF5?

by Nikapd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I get a refund for BF5 due to too much hacking?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Can I get a refund for BF5? The level of hacking makes the game unplayable. At least four per game.

Message 1 of 4 (1,018 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Hi @SaintFiend Sorry to hear that. If you bought the game through Origin or EA Desktop, and you're eligible under their policy, you can request a refund. Here's the guide from EA that covers this: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#:~:text=You%20may%20return%20eligible....

If you bought the game from a third-party then you would need to contact the store who sold it to you directly.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (991 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @SaintFiend Sorry to hear that. If you bought the game through Origin or EA Desktop, and you're eligible under their policy, you can request a refund. Here's the guide from EA that covers this: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#:~:text=You%20may%20return%20eligible....

If you bought the game from a third-party then you would need to contact the store who sold it to you directly.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (992 Views)

Re: Kan jeg få en refusion for BF5?

★ Novice

jeg har samme problem lort

Message 3 of 4 (942 Views)

★★★ Novice

I left Battlefield 5 a year ago as every server had at least 2 hackers.  Logged back in last week to find my account had been hacked, changed to the Spanish language etc.  After a bit of fiddling about, changed my password and back to English language, and enabled two factor authentication.  Problem solved.

However, the hackers are still on the servers, just more of them than before.  Nothing has improved in 1 year, its actually worse.  All this tells me that EA cannot stop these hackers, and don't want to support their servers and player community. 

For this reason, I will not be spending another penny on EA games until their attitude towards server and game integrity changes significantly.

Personally, I don't understand the EA approach to not identifying and banning these accounts.  Too many to deal with ?

Message 4 of 4 (902 Views)