Re: CPU 100% on i7 7700k & 4,7Ghz

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CPU 100% on i7 7700k & 4,7Ghz

★★ Novice

Hey,

I'm getting constang 90-100% CPU load with load spikes causing stutter.

GPU is at 50-60% load usually. Game is on SSD drive if it matters.

I updated windows 10, tried dx11-12, tried changing all settings back and forth, tried low-high-ultra settings, tried reinstalling gpu drivers clean, changing all kinds of settings and all. Tried disabling all kinds of origin, nvidia features, turning off all other apps.

In between of stutter i'm at 100+ fps on low-medium graphics, it's smooth and then you get a stutter when even my mouse is lagging. The game is literally unplayable.

Any solution to this?

Own/played nearly all battlefields, never seen such a mess.

Message 1 of 2 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Vilonosets wrote:

Hey,

I updated windows 10, tried dx11-12, tried changing all settings back and forth, tried low-high-ultra settings, tried reinstalling gpu drivers clean, changing all kinds of settings and all. Tried disabling all kinds of origin, nvidia features, turning off all other apps.

In between of stutter i'm at 100+ fps on low-medium graphics, it's smooth and then you get a stutter when even my mouse is lagging. The game is literally unplayable.

Any solution to this?

One of my friends said clearing his origin cache worked for him. Another opted into the Origin beta and it helped him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (641 Views)

All Replies

@Vilonosets wrote:

Hey,

Any solution to this?

One of my friends said clearing his origin cache worked for him. Another opted into the Origin beta and it helped him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (642 Views)