Re: Bring back 32-player modes!!!

by GUTENTAAAAG

Original Post

Bring back 32-player modes!!!

★★★ Guide

DICE!

Map rotations are getting boring. I don't see why conquest is split into 2 categories of maps (tactical/strategy). There is no need.
Mix them together and somewhat randomize their oder on servers so we don't end up playing the same map rotation.

Beside that I would really love to see the 32-players maps back with Rush, Squad Conquest or Domination and Frontlines.

Also you could throw in the Fortress mode into the Outpost map rotation.

Pacific map rotation is no longer needed. These maps are no longer new anymore.

Please do some work on how map rotations work so we could enjoy this game a bit more.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 16 (899 Views)

Hero
@GUTENTAAAAG It'd be nice to have the Conquest rotations looked at. I don't play that mode much myself nowadays but know a lot of people aren't a fan of the split.

Not so sure if Rush, Squad Conquest etc will come back since they can be run using Community Games. It'd be nice to be wrong about that though as, again, lots of people miss them. Also even if Fortress and Grind were added to Community Games like Outpost was would be nice.

Would make sense to remove the Pacific playlist though. As much as I enjoy playing those maps I don't especially need a separate rotation. Like you said too, they're not exactly new now.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 16 (888 Views)

★★★ Guide

Are we stuck with the same system for another month?

Not very happy about this...........................

Message 3 of 16 (854 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have to bump this thread because nothing has changed sadly...

Message 4 of 16 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

If you go to advances search there is Dice servers running Rush , Domination , frontlines and its 32 players its really fun! 

I also play on playstation! I dont know if that matters.

Message 5 of 16 (770 Views)

★★★ Guide

BUMP >.< !!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 16 (702 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GUTENTAAAAG I agree with you, there should be a little more “new” stuff or just add the old Domination mode and similar. Matches are becoming a little the same every day and at a certain point it can be a bit boring.
Message 7 of 16 (672 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Naplesmania More domination would be great. Also for mastery's with objective area's. @GUTENTAAAAG have you seen @PvPhantomPr1 message? There is on pc also that playlist. Though no conquest :-)
Message 8 of 16 (639 Views)

★★ Novice

Why there isn't domination mode in multiplayer games list?
EA What's your problem?

We want more competitive game modes

Message 9 of 16 (563 Views)

Hero
@fytt4_ Was removed from regular rotation a while back I'm afraid. I believe it's only available for Community Games now.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 16 (536 Views)