Re: BfV - Unable to connect since new update

by spiru

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BfV - Unable to connect since new update

★★ Novice

Since the new update that came out Tuesday March 25th, 2019, I have not been able to login. Contacted EA several times about said issue, doing all the resets and tips they suggested with no success. Can I get this fixed or will I not be able to play?

Message 1 of 4 (526 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

***** I have a fix that works for me!

You need to go into your network settings and select advanced network settings. From there, click on your DNS settings and click Manual. You want to set your primary as 1.1.1.1 then enter (I know it allows for multiple enters for each section, but only put in one 1 for each box as i wrote exactly). Then hit next and enter your secondary as 1.0.0.1 and hit enter. This should work (fingers crossed) since it worked for me and had no resolutions before. Worked instantly! If this does not work, try connecting to another network (such as a hotspot) and try then. Hopefully this works! 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (449 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I have the same thing
Message 2 of 4 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Exact same issue I'm having, very frustrating.
Message 3 of 4 (482 Views)

★★ Novice

***** I have a fix that works for me!

You need to go into your network settings and select advanced network settings. From there, click on your DNS settings and click Manual. You want to set your primary as 1.1.1.1 then enter (I know it allows for multiple enters for each section, but only put in one 1 for each box as i wrote exactly). Then hit next and enter your secondary as 1.0.0.1 and hit enter. This should work (fingers crossed) since it worked for me and had no resolutions before. Worked instantly! If this does not work, try connecting to another network (such as a hotspot) and try then. Hopefully this works! 

Message 4 of 4 (450 Views)