Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers

by D-M1LL5

Original Post

Re: FAILED TO JOIN GAME SESSION Xbox one

★★ Novice

I' am also having the same issue, having looked on here it appears numerous players are having it. 

Message 71 of 210 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Worked for me man
Message 72 of 210 (1,848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Didn't do anything, just worked now. But scoreboard and statics not visible after a game. It's a server issue. EA help doesn't know any problem and comes with bull crap solutions. They know after a couple of retry's it works and behind the scenes they are working on it. Why EA always sucks with communication? The customer service is a JOKE!

Message 73 of 210 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had same problem,  uninstalled game from console . Re installed game and update now it works fine.  Happy days

Message 74 of 210 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem ,  uninstalled game from console. Reinstalled game and update .works fine now happy days

Message 75 of 210 (1,772 Views)

★★ Novice

Still can't join any game mode...been trying to get aid from @eahelp on Twitter but they seem to be ignoring me and assisting others... extremely frustrated.

Message 76 of 210 (1,766 Views)

Re: Error code 1

★★ Novice
It got fixed for me for 2 hours after that again
Message 77 of 210 (1,519 Views)

Re: Error code 1

★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem in UK 

An Unknown Error Occurred Error Code 1

Message 78 of 210 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Issue happening here as well. 

Message 79 of 210 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie
still cant join any games been trying since 23.00 last night. tried the mac address fix doesn't work. not reinstalling game ,as I was on a game last night after doing latest update. was ok till I left server to join a m8s game haven't been able to join a game since. typical bank holiday weekend and no one at ea to fix it.!!!!!
Message 80 of 210 (1,593 Views)