Battlefield V - Update 5.2.2 (Hotfix)

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Dot.: Battlefield V - Update 5.2.2 (Hotfix)

★★ Apprentice

I've installed the 5.2.2 hotfix but still "Cant fetch report" and my missing CC are not there after update.

Message 11 of 36 (1,039 Views)

Re: Battlefield V - Update 5.2.2 (Hotfix)

EA DICE Team
@flyinghorse101 Nice to hear! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 12 of 36 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic seems like the end of round screen is fixed but what about the missing CC for the career rank ups that myself and im sure alot of other's are missing. Do we just have to accept this or will we be getting it backdated? And also weapon skin assessments are still missing.. Type 100 proficiency is not in my assignment page still and the 3000 CC for 2 rank ups

Message 13 of 36 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Steekyd88 For the CC we are tracking that under https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-getting-company-coins-again/td-p/8400320/page/3

For the missing assignments, If playing a round to the end don't unlock reach out to support they should be able to help and if they don't, let me know. 

Contact EA support:

/Atic

Message 14 of 36 (982 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EA_Atic Just played 2 grand operations and both time report appeared. Looks promising.
Message 15 of 36 (978 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does this not fix the not being able to unlocking anything?  Weapons and Attachment??  I still have nothing...

Message 16 of 36 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously. This has been an issue for a year+. Where the hell are their priorities at?

Message 17 of 36 (950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Now I could see my report and unlock new weapon,

But I have reached level 8 for my support class when the bug occurs, and now I have reached level 10 and unlocked my Lewis gun. However, the Bren gun was still locked...

Message 18 of 36 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_AticSorry But the Breda is still pointless nearly a whole clip if you are lucky to put a player down that if you are not killed in the process. Tell me to aim for the head and ill fecking scream. Its a burst weapon handy at long distances now it's just pointless period. Put it back to what it was before the patch then it was perfect.

Message 19 of 36 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Although this is a TTK hotfix, I'm still tickeling people and they skip & giggle off.

I'm annoyed by how much lead I have to pump into someone; weapons just don't feel right.

Message 20 of 36 (816 Views)