Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? A Europe server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug When I go to reload my M1 Garand the normal reload occurs instead of the Telekenisis reload that I earned.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By going to the Battlefield V maps Provence or -Al-Marj-Encampent and finding the books thier with a full squad (one of you should have the M1 Garand equipped.) and you should interact with the book.
What happens when the bug occurs? The normal M1 Garand reload happens instead of the Telekenisis reload
What should be happening instead? The telekenisis reload should be happeneing

Hello all!  

On my favourite BFV channel JackFrags he recently uploaded a video on how to unlock a telekenisis reload for the classic M1 Grand. I completed all of the requirements which where going to the maps Al-Marj-Encampment or Provence with a full squad and holding down the interact button on a black book with golden writing on it "M1 Garand, the magic that won the war. by OW" I completed this task but when I loaded onto my next game of conquest on Operation Underground the reload didn't seem to work, I thought that since its only been discovered that there may be a few bugs. So I left it for a while and hopped back online and I went into a match of Conquest on Hamada I tried the reload again on my M1 Grand and the Telekenisis reload was still not their. If someone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated!

*OW is the DICE Developer Oskar Wetterbrandt who is a gameplay developer at DICE.

Message 1 of 7 (984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V M1 Garand Telekenisis reload

★★ Pro
@A_Unique_Person I´m sorry , if this is jsut a missunderstanding.
After doing the task for unlocking the special reload animation, you only have this animation for the rest of that one life. After you die or leave the server, you lose the animation and have to do the task again. It is not a permanent unlock.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (913 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@A_Unique_Person That is not a bug. It is not supposed to unlock the animations forever. You only get to keep that animation for the one life you unlocked it. After you die, you don´t have it anymore.

If JackFrags is you favourite channel, you should have watche the video till the end. He tells you this as well. Wink
Message 2 of 7 (950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I know that, but when I went into another match and I spawned in it doesn't work. I have logged in every day and it is still not working. I would try and do it again but the people I was doing it with are all busy and can't do it. But thank you for taking your time to respond to my complaint. Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (935 Views)

★★ Pro
@A_Unique_Person I´m sorry , if this is jsut a missunderstanding.
After doing the task for unlocking the special reload animation, you only have this animation for the rest of that one life. After you die or leave the server, you lose the animation and have to do the task again. It is not a permanent unlock.
Message 4 of 7 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, thank you! Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (873 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@A_Unique_Person As N4v1s said, its only unlockable in that game and life
Message 6 of 7 (689 Views)

★★ Pro
@ironhead1111 You should check the up-to-dateness of topics before replying. This post is marked as solved and already 5 months old. There is no reason to dig back up these old posts. Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (663 Views)