Battlefield V FAQ

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V FAQ

★★★★ Guide
@ElliotLH Please give us votekick option for the game. It has got really bad with all the cheaters.
Message 21 of 36 (2,267 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What he said.
Message 22 of 36 (2,245 Views)

Hero
@WebsterHelios I don't think anything like that is planned for BFV I'm afraid.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 23 of 36 (2,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElliotLH Hoping you solved it
Message 24 of 36 (1,999 Views)

★★ Novice

I was dumb founding to know that name shaming is a rule, but if I can not go through the proper avenues to report a player how else can I report them? The game would possibly have more players if EA had a better anti cheat program. I just finished a game 0823 EST a level 0 player was running extremely fast and knifing people left and right. yet anti cheat did not detect them nor was I able to report the matter. Companies worry so much about the number of consecutive players and not worry how they can improve the gaming experience, or how they can get players to spend more money on skins and weapon kits.   

Message 25 of 36 (1,988 Views)

Hero
Hi @Broken08 If you can't report someone in game for whatever reason, you can report them directly to EA Help. There's some info in the guide below:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/#otheroptions

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 26 of 36 (1,973 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello! Reading all this reporting cheaters and stuff, the game has become flooded with cheaters (4 matches out of 5 had cheaters in them). So the only 1 thing what was left for me to do was to check the bf5 forums and see if people actually care about this problem - they do. The only thing in my mind who doesn't care about this issue, is the amazing non stop hardworking team at EA. So give me a break about this copy-paste "Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment" article, because I have reported same accounts who cheat daily and they still are ruining the experience. If that was not enough, I also have reported cheaters with ... hear this ... VIDEO EVIDENCE, but my cases are still either "closed" or my favorite case with a headline that I wrote: "Another Really bad cheater in bf5, I recorded a video of this guy, please ban." - and the non-stop hardworking EA bf5 team responded to me with a "NO FIX AVAILABLE" response - case closed. So people who are reading this in the future wondering about, will my reporting actually work? The answer to you is no. Such a sad and depressing issue to a decent game.

Message 27 of 36 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I long time ago bought DVD Battlefield V but I got bored so I uninstalled the game and now I want to play it again but when I want to install it from DVD it says the code has been already used and I cant find the game on any of my EA accounts in library anyone know what to do?S

Message 28 of 36 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WebsterHelios Yes thats what we really need
Message 29 of 36 (1,796 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Deadpool146161 Sadly dice and EA don't care that their older games are swarming with cheaters.
They won't say it but it is obvious from their lack of effective action.
I hope they can redeem their reputation before the next battlefield rolls around.
Message 30 of 36 (1,613 Views)