Battlefield Ⅴ Sealed by mistake

by ADLsig

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Ⅴ Sealed by mistake

★★★ Newbie

When I played Battlefield 5, I could not connect to the server, so I tried to close the Thor accelerator and try to reconnect, but I was told that I lacked online reading. After quitting the game, I found a permanent ban notice in my email for suspected cheating. I did not own any cheating tools. Meanwhile, the ban record on the website https://help.ea.com shows that I have no ban record. Ask for help.

Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Ⅴ Sealed by mistake

Community Manager

Hi there @ADLsig,

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Please note at the top of the ban history page, it states that not all account actions and bans will appear on that page. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @ADLsig,

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Please note at the top of the ban history page, it states that not all account actions and bans will appear on that page. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The appeal email has been sent. I'm here to see if there are any other solutions. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)