Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Everyday
Summarize your bug DICE
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? -
What should be happening instead? -

This will be a rant post so if you think battlefield 5 is the best game out please keep scrolling. Everybody is aware that this game has its issues. But what I wanted to bring up is the games issues in general. Why is it that I have to leave a game to change out my challenges? Why is it that every time I unlock something I go in to the menus and it will have a circle next to the armory but nothing new when I go in to it. Why is it that DICE can't release a game that is fully functioning and moves at a faster than snail pace? This game has been a joke since its release date. Youtube is full of people complaining about it and most of the people who are true fans of the battlefield franchise have moved on. For gods sake people are choosing free downloads over this. At what point will it be a game that people will actually enjoy playing. Every time I turn this game on I have no idea if it is going to ruin my day or have my blood pressure so high that I could have a heart attack. I literally have cut my play time down to twice a week and I may get two hours in before all the bugs, campers, and * get me to quit. I would like to say thank you to DICE though. I have branched out quite a bit and play tons of different games due to battlefield 5 being so terrible. 

(Changed topic name to reflection the topic and reduced the text size) - Atic 

Message 1 of 3 (638 Views)

Re: Battlefield is trash

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Completly agree.

You are not having many "me too" just because the main part of the players left this joke (can't talk about this thing as a game), the last players simply stopped reporting the issues because DICE doesn't care, i mean there still are invisible players, and that's a common thing because i ask in chat and people tell me this problem and i have this problem too, but reporting it is useless, they had a month to fix it.

I'm so tired of this situation that i wrote down all the problems and main bugs of this game:

- invisible soldiers;

- inconsistent damage of AT mines;

- Desynced top-gunner hitbox on certain vehicles;

- desynced soldier hitbox when reviving or vaulting;

- delay on ADS after healing/using gadgets;

- awful loot system on firestorm;

- awful respaw mechanic, including spawn on in-fight mates, spawn on dead mates, spawn on destroyed spawn becon;

- hitreg and damage amount completly bugged;

- instant deaths (those work fine for DICE: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/May-23-update-One-Frame-insta-death-STILL-a-thing-Video-PROOF/... )
- taking damage behind covers;

- no anti-cheat system;

- MAB38 mastery V bugged;

- Revolver MKIV completly messed up, aiming enemies the server quite never records the hits, if it records sometimes doesn't deal the correct amount of damage;

- awful sound system.

That's less than half of the main and most frequent issues....nothing to add, just tired writing for nothing.

Message 2 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: Battlefield - Feedback

★★★ Newbie
@BuddhaWiser The problem I have is that it only lets me play the intro over and over. When I finally did get into a mission, my player couldn't move. He could only spin in circles or look into the binoculars. It's just complete garbage.
Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)